When your insecure: Raphael

You were in the lair, beating up every punching bag. You were so upset that you were angry. Some boy in school called you (insecurity) and told you that you'd never get a boyfriend. Raph was a secret so you couldn't say anything back. You angrily beat up every punching bag. Then, you walked over to a wall and slid down it. You wrapped your arms around your knees and buried your head in them. Then, Raph noticed you there. "(Y/n)! What the shell? What's wrong?," he asked, running to your side. You lifted your head and tears were running down your face. "Oh my gosh. What happened," he asked, suddenly going soft. You started crying harder. Raph picked you up and sat you on his lap. "Th-this guy....he....he told me that I was (insecurity)," you said, "I tried not to be sad. I tried not to be soft. I....I." He squeezed you tight. "That guy's a jerk (Y/n)," he said angrily, "Tell me who he is. I'll find him! I'll-" You looked up at Raph. "But what if he's right?," you asked sadly. Raph's face softened completely now. "(Y/n). You are perfect. Don't let anybody tell you different," he said. You smiled a little. "Thanks Raph," you say softly. He sighs. "I love you," he says. "I....I love you too," you say, hugging him.