When you first meet him: Raphael

You got really angry at your friend for some nasty texts she just sent you. So, you decide to take a walk to calm yourself down. However, you soon get lost and find yourself in a shady part of town. 'Great' you think to yourself. You're not afraid, though. You actually are wishing that some Purple Dragons might show up just so you can punch something. Wish granted. A few Purple Dragons come out of an alley. Now you got the saying 'be careful what you wish for'. You know you can't fight your way out. There's too many of them. So, you think you might be able to out run them. You take off, but one of them catches up and takes hold of your (h/c) hair. You yelp from the pain. He pulls so hard that you can barely squeak out a quick, "lemme go." Suddenly, a huge turtle-like thing jumps in front of the guy holding your hair. You are a little unnerved by the turtle thing but you are more concerned with the painful tugging at your scalp. The turtle guy takes down all of the Purple Dragons, all except for the one holding your hair. "Mind getting this guy away from me," you yell towards the turtle. He nods and actually seems a little embarrassed that he didn't help you first. He quickly punches the guy with full force, knocking him out. The guy loses his grip on your hair and goes flying. The turtle thing offers you a hand and helps you up. "Thanks," you say. He gives you a sideways glance. "You ain't scared of me? Why aren't you screamin' or something," he asks. You raise an eyebrow at him. "Well you saved my life didn't you? I wouldn't expect you would kill me now or you wouldn't have saved me in the first place," you say. He turns to look at you now, eyes wide. "Oh....well....whatever. I gotta go," he says. You run after him a few feet before he stops and sees you. "What," he asks. "That's it? You save my life and don't even say something like 'we'll meet again (Y/n)'," you say. "(Y/n)? Well ok (Y/n)," he says, "we'll meet again."