When you try to get his attention: Donatello

Donnie was working super hard on an experiment. You thought it was cute when he got all science geeky, but this was getting crazy. He's barely even looked at you since he started on this thing. You were so upset! You just slumped on the couch and watched him work. Then, you got an idea. There was this football player that had been flirting with you lately by asking if you'd tutor him in math. You, of course, rejected him several times. However, there would be no better way to get Donnie's attention than to hang out with a guy like that for a while! You smirked. Then, you walked into Donnie's lab. "Hey Donnie," you said. "Mm," he replied. "Um...I gotta go back to my house for a while. I gotta help this football player with math. See ya later," you said as you walked out of the lab. He darted up. "Football player," he said, but you were already gone.

You texted that football player to come over with his books. He arrived really quickly, and you brought him up to your room. You looked at him. "Where are your books?," you asked. He smirked. "Oh you actually wanted to study?," he said. "Yes?," you said, pretending to be confused. He frowned. "So you weren't thinking the same thing as me," he asked. "No," you said. He smiled again. "What are the odds I could change your mind?," he said mischievously. Before you could answer, Donnie landed on your balcony and burst through the door. "Zero," he said as he grabbed the football player and yanked him onto the balcony and then onto the roof. You gasped, but you were thinking 'mission accomplished'. You rushed up to the roof, and saw Donnie beating up the guy. Then, he knocked the guy out. "Donnie! I was just gonna tutor him," you yelled. "I don't think he knew that," Donnie said through heavy panting. You smiled and kissed his cheek. That calmed him down a little. "You were jealous of that guy and I was jealous of that experiment you were doing. Now we are even," you say. He looks at you. "You mean you- you mean I- you mean you-," he says. "Did this just to get your attention? Y-yes," you say. He looks at you sadly. "I...I'm so sorry! I let that experiment take me away from you! I'm so sorry," he says. You put a finger to his lips gently. "I'm sorry, too Donnie," you say. Then he smiles and kisses you.