When you apologize: Donatello

You'd been away from Donnie for about a week now and we're starting to really miss him. You kept trying to tell yourself to let him go. I mean, you can't love a guy who's in love with someone else. So, you did everything you could to forget about him, but you loved him and there was no doubt about that in your mind. You, however, just kept trying to stay away from him and anything that reminded you of him. That is, until now. April called you on your phone. You, obviously hated April. However the fact that she had the nerve to call you must mean something's up. So you answered. "(Y/n)," April said, in tears. "What do you want O'Neil," you replied angrily. "Ugh, D-Donnie's yours, ok? He hates me and I missed my chance to make him mine. He's an amazing guy, (Y/n). Don't leave him," she said softly. You started to tear up and you immediately dropped your phone, running out the door. You headed for the lair, and when you got there you saw Donnie sadly watching TV on the couch. "Donnie!," you yelped. He quickly looked at you, a little surprised. "(Y/n)?!," he yelled back happily. You rushed into his arms, crying like crazy onto his plastron. "I love you! I love you! I love you!," you said. He wrapped his arms around you and squeezed you tighter. "I love you! I love you! I love you too!," he said, some tears falling from his eyes. "I'm sorry about what happened! I overreacted! April told me everything and Donnie I- I just love you so much," you said, looking into his eyes now. He smiled and pulled you back into the hug. "(Cute nickname). I'd never leave you for April. I'm over her," he said softly. You sniffled. "I know. I should have trusted you," you said. He smiled, revealing his gap. "And for the record, I don't think I could ever live without seeing that adorable gap of yours," you said.