Girls Night Out!

Author's Note: Ok so since this chapter includes all four of the girls going on a Girls Night Out, it's just gonna be one big chapter! It may get a little confusing but it should still be fun! Girls Night Out WOOOOO!

Leo's Girl's P.O.V.

You and the girls had planned on a girls night out, since you were really becoming good friends. Since there were four of you, you each got to suggest an activity to do! You, being a Space Heroes fan, suggested you go to see the new movie! Now you just had to....tell Leo.

"Hey Leo," you said. His eyes widened as he saw what you were wearing. A blue sequin top with a pair of white jeans and some sparkly blue flats. Your hair was curled to perfection and you wore blue sparkly eyeshadow. "(Y/n)," he muttered, "You look beautiful." You blushed. "Thanks babe," you replied with a smile, "Um Leo....I'm gonna go see the new Space Heroes movie, ok?" He jumped up happily. "I'll get my watch that makes me human! You get the comic books so we can read them on the way to the theater!," he exclaimed happily. You bit your lip with guilt. "Um...actually...you can't come," you said. He paused, shocked. "What do you mean?," he said, sounding a little hurt. "It's not you! It's just that...it's a girls night out...girls only," you said. He looked upset. "O-Ok," he said.

Raph's Girl's P.O.V.

You happily twirled around in your room. You were wearing a tight red dress with a black belt around the waist and some black high heels. Your hair was straightened and you had some black eyeliner on. You looked gorgeous! Suddenly, Raph walked in. This should be fun.

"Woah babe," he mumbled, "Where are you going so....hot?" You blushed and smirked. "To a dance club," you replied. He gasped a little. "Alright well I'm gonna go get my watch and some extra sharp sais," he said, accidentally looking at your pushed up boobs. "Why would you need that?," you asked. "Um so I can beat up any guys who DARE to look at you while we're at that club," he said. You smirked again. "Woah there tough guy, you can't come! It's a girls night out," you said. He gasped. "A what?! Well no! No way (Y/n)! I'm comin-," he said. "No your not Raphie. It's a GIRLS night out. And you are my BOYfriend," you said as you kissed his nose. "See ya Raphie," you said as you walked out swishing your hips, not giving him any time to say anything.

Donnie's Girl's P.O.V.

You happily grabbed your purple purse as you rushed out of your room. You couldn't wait for your girls night out! You looked awesome in your outfit! You wore a light purple tank top with light jeans and and purple high heels. You had on some purple eyeshadow and some fuchsia lipstick on, and your hair was in a braid. You looked awesome! You'd suggested that you and the girls go to get your nails done! Now you just had to get past....Donnie.

"Uh Don, I'm going out ok," you mumbled. He looked up from his lab quickly and looked you over. "W-Where?," he asked, mesmerized by how great you looked. "Well, on a girls night out with your brothers' girlfriends," you replied. "Without me?," he said, not exactly getting the meaning of a 'GIRLS night out'. You felt kind of guilty. "Yeah Donnie-boo but only for a little while, I'll be ok," you say, staring into his puppy-dog eyes. "But sweetie, I don't want you to go alone...without me," he said. You had to try not to feel guilty. You never hang out with anyone without him by your side. Tonight was YOUR night to have fun without him hovering over you. You happily kissed his cheek. "Sorry Donnie. Just work on your experiments and I'll be back before you know it," you say as you skip out of his lab.

Mikey's Girl's P.O.V.

You looked great in your orange crop top, dark jeans, and orange converse. You're suggestion for the girls night out was that you and the girls go get some PIZZA! Genius. You're hair was is a pony tail and you had some sparkly orange eyeshadow on along with some mascara. You did a little moonwalk out of your room and headed towards the exit to the lair when Mikey jumped in front of you.

"(Y/n)! Where are you going?!," he whined. "Mikester, I'm going on a girls night out," you explain. He gasped. "Does that mean...your leaving me! No (Y/n) don't go!," he yelled, wrapping his arms around your waist. You chuckle. "Mikey, I have to go. Well, I wanna go," you say as you pet his head. "But! But! (Y/n) no don't leave me!," he yells, refusing to let go of your waist. "Mikey I'm not leaving you....I'm just going out." "But!," he yells. "I'll be back before you know it," you say as you pry his hands off your waist. "(Y/n)! Come on!," you hear Raph's girl yell. "Coming!," you reply as you run into the sewers. "(Y/n)! No!," Mikey whines.

The Girls Night Out:

You guys get your nails done first. Then you head to the pizza shop, and then the movie (which was AWESOME). Then....the club! The best part! You all danced the night away! You had to shoo away some flirty guys, but it was still amazing! You had such a great time that well...you forgot the time. So you stayed out literally all night, leaving the guys to sadly mope around the lair. They were absolutely lost without you, and when you finally got home, you were too exhausted to spend time with them. You girls just all passed out on the couch! Poor Leo, Raph, Donnie, and Mikey had to deal with almost two days without their girls!