Your cuddly boyfriend: Donatello

You watched Donnie work in the lab. He'd found a new mutagen compound and had to work with it. Normally, he'd let you sit with him and watch, but this compound was really dangerous and didn't want to risk you getting hurt. So, you watched him from the couch. You sighed and glanced at the TV. Leo was watching Space Heroes, which you didn't particularly like. So, you directed your attention back to Donnie. He looked so focused and so adorable. If you were with him you'd probably be kissing his cheek right about now. You figured he'd be working in there for at least a few more hours so you decided to head to your room for awhile. You say on your bed and picked up your phone. As you scrolled through some old pictures of you and your friends, you started to feel sleepy. You, wanting to stay up to talk to Donnie, resisted the urge to sleep to the best of your ability. However, you eventually couldn't fight it anymore and you fell sound asleep. Donnie finally finished with his mutagen a few moments later and searched around for you. "You guys seen (Y/n)?," he asked his brothers. Leo and his girlfriend stared at the TV, really into the Space Heroes episode that was on. "She got bored and went to her room," Raph replied, distracted as he played with his girlfriend's hair. "Thanks," Donnie said with a smile as he walked to your room. He saw you sleeping on the edge of your bed and started to feel bad about ignoring you all day. He slowly crept over to you and brushed some hair out of your face. Then, he climbed into your bed and gently pulled you away from the edge so you wouldn't fall off. He held you close as you sub-consciously snuggled up to him. He rested his head on yours and sighed to himself. He was going to take a break from mutagen hunting tomorrow so he could spend more time with you.