Mating Season: Michaelangelo

You'd noticed Mikey being really jumpy and weird today. He didn't know ALOT of things, but his turtle hormones were telling him he did. While you two were playing video games, you started getting worried about him. "Mikester, are you ok?," you ask. He looks at you, his eyes wide. "(Y/n) I don't know why but I really wanna kiss you right now! Not that I don't always wanna kiss you but I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna kiss you right now!," he said quickly. You giggled. "Ok so kiss me," you say. He smiles and pulls you into a passionate kiss. Then, he gently lays you on the couch and hovers over you. He seems to realize where this is going and you do too. He leaps off the couch and backs away from you. "Mikey?," you ask, a little confused. "(Y/n) we can't! I love you so much and I don't wanna mess this up!," he says, looking like he was about to cry. "It's ok Mikey. Y-You're right," you mumble, feeling slightly heartbroken. "I'm sorry dudette," he says. "It's ok Mikey," you say. You realized that THAT is all most guys want. Mikey was different, and you loved him for it. "Wanna play video games?," he asks. You nod happily and you both play video games for the rest of the night.

Author's Note: So what did you guys think? Did I trick you a little? I never said you guys do it, I just said it was mating season for the turtles. I took the opportunity to show that a relationship doesn't have to be intimate to be beautiful. That's why you're turtle boyfriends are the bestest! So next one will be "Baby Pictures" then "When he tries to get your attention" then "When you're in danger" Love ya guys!

-Jet