Nightswimming: Raphael

Raph surprised you with the fact that he'd reserved an entire pool for the two of you to night swim in! You giggled happily and ran to get your bathing suit. You figured he was trying to get some action, and you were fine with that. However the only action that you'd ALLOW tonight is a good underwater make out session. You figured you'd mess with him a little, though. You emerged from your room wearing a red and gold bikini that pushed up your boobs slightly. He gawked at you for a few seconds, but you did the same when you saw him in human form wearing red swim trunks. He had perfectly shaped muscles, chiseled features, hot spiked up red hair, and not to mention an adorable butt! "Raph! Your HOT!," you exclaimed. He blushed. "You're not so bad yourself," he replied with a smirk. Then, you two left for the pool. The pool glowed turquoise from an underwater light and tiki torches surrounded it. "Nice," you say. Then, you hesitantly dip a toe into the water. Before you could say anything, you feel two hands on your shoulders pushing you into the pool. You come up and glare at Raph. "Seriously," you say as you make your way to the ladder. "I just had to. Sorry baby," he said with a chuckle as he offered you his hand. You smirk and flip him into the pool. He comes up and giggles. "Alright cool," he says, returning a smirk. Then, he grabs your waist and pulls you underwater. At first, he expected you to get mad and kick him or something. But, this was exactly what you wanted. An underwater kiss. You pressed your lips to his. He was a little surprised at first, but then he kissed back. He loosened his grip on your waist and you cupped his face gently. You made out underwater like it was a movie scene.