When he's sleepy: Donatello

Donnie was working like a maniac on one of his experiments. You watched innocently from the living room as your boyfriend slowly drove himself insane. He'd finally run out of coffee, since he'd already drank 7 cups of it! 'Just wait till' that energy all runs out. He'll be a sleepy mess' you thought as you approached the lab. "Hey baby," you said softly. "Oh hey (Y/n)! What's up?! You're good! I'm good too! Look at my experiment! I'm almost done! Yay!," he yelped really fast while his hands shook and his eye twitched. You covered your mouth to compress your laughs at your adorably jittery boyfriend. "Donnie, maybe you should take a break," you said with a smile. He scoffed happily. "Are you kidding? I have soooo much energy!!!," he said. "Ok," you replied sarcastically, and you walked out of the lab. You returned about an hour later, only to see Donnie with heavy eyelids and looking like he was going to collapse any minute. "Oh...h-hey...sweetness," he mumbled. You chuckled and walked over to him, sitting in his lap. "I told you that you needed a break," you said. He smiled, his eyes closed. "I know....I should have *yawn* listened...to my....smart a-amazing girlfriend," he said drowsily. You giggled and kissed his cheek. With that, he gently slumped onto the back of his chair and fell fast asleep. You wrapped your arms around him and snuggled up to his chest, eventually falling asleep to the sound of his light, airy snoring.