When you're in danger: Michaelangelo

Leatherhead was staying over in the sewer this weekend. You and him were friends. However, he did scare you when he lost control. So, you and the guys tried to make sure nothing would provoke him. Master Splinter agreed to show him some meditation, Raph was going to lay off bothering Mikey, and nobody was going to mention the Kraang. At least, that's what you thought. You and Leatherhead were playing video games. He was winning, considering Mikey was giving him lessons. "Hey guys! Who wants a pizza smoothie!," Mikey yelled from the kitchen. "I'll have one please, Michaelangelo," Leatherhead grunted. "(Y/n)?," Mikey asked. Aww he's too adorable to turn down. "I'll have one too please," you replied. Mikey giggled with delight and got to work.

He came into the kitchen with three pizza smoothies. They looked so gross, but Mikey was just so happy that you were gonna have one. You sighed and gulped down the smoothie. Ugggh. You shivered a little. "How is it?," he asked excitedly. "Awesome," you replied with a smile. Leatherhead chugged down the smoothie. "Delicious," he said in a deep voice. Then, Raph came in. "Oh my god Mikey. Those smoothies could kill somebody," Raph said with a chuckle, "We could use them as weapons against the Kraang." Leatherhead's eyes immediately went white, and Raph jumped back when he realized what he just said. "KRAAAAANG!," Leatherhead screeched. Mikey yelped. You, of course, were sitting next to Leatherhead so you were the first thing he grabbed. He grabbed your foot and started shaking you around. "Mikey!," you yelled. Mikey gasped and grabbed his chain. He twirled it around Leatherhead's wrist and pulled him, and you, backwards. His grip loosened and you fell to the ground. Mikey let go of his chain and rushed to you. "You ok dudette?!," he yelled as he gently picked you up. "I'm good," you replied as you wrapped your arms around him, still shaking a little. He ran away from Leatherhead, still carrying you. Finally, Leatherhead calmed down and realized what he'd just done. "Oh (Y/n). I'm so sorry," he said. You were still shaking, since you were just thrown around by a giant crocodile like a rag doll. "I-It's o-ok. I-I-I'm good," you squeaked. Mikey squeezed you tight and kissed your cheek. "It's ok dudette," he said cutely. You smiled and he set you down. "W-Wanna play some m-more video games?," you asked. Both of them nodded and you rushed to the couch to play.