The Party: Michaelangelo

You and Mikey walked into the party, ready for fun! This wasn't your first party and Mikey had seen parties all the time on TV, so you knew exactly what to do. Mikey danced, skillfully showing off his moves, as you mingled and laughed with some girls from your school. "Angel cakes!," he shouted to you. You giggled and turned around only to see Mikey extending his hand to you. "Can I have this dance?," he asked, wiggling his eyebrows. You smiled and took his hand. He pulled you through the crowd and started dancing with you. People watched happily as you and your boyfriend perfected amazing salsa moves. Suddenly, a pink spotlight landed on you two. "Kiss her! Kiss her dude!," guys cheered. "Go get it girl!," girls cheered. You laughed nervously, feeling a little shy. Mikey, however, wasn't shy in the slightest bit. He pulled you into a kiss as people gasped happily. He kissed you passionately until the spotlight turned off. When you pulled away, both of you were blushing. "I like parties," Mikey said joyfully. "S-Same," you replied.

After the party finished, you and Mikey returned to the lair. You were both exhausted from a night of dancing and fun. You plopped into bed next to Mikey and hugged him. "We gotta do that more often," he said. "Heh heh yeah we do," you said, closing your eyes and drifting off to sleep. You would find out about everything that happened that night in the morning, but for now all you wanted to do was sleep.

*Hey Guys! Did you like all the drama? Sorry Mikey's didn't have any and was so short! It's hard to work around his innocence sometimes. Anyway, I'll probably do some cute and cuddly chapters next so we can all recover from that. Love you all and stay beautiful!

-Jet*