When you embarrass yourself in front of everyone: Michaelangelo

You had bought a plain skateboard for Mikey's anniversary gift. You also bought some spray cans so you could paint it yourself! You set it down in the sewers and got to work. When you finally finished, it was perfect! It had your initials and his initials graffitied onto the bottom surrounded by hearts and ninja stars! You knew he'd love it! You had a few spray cans left, so you decided you'd bring them to Donnie. He could probably use them to make some more ninja smoke bombs. You walked merrily into the lair and headed towards Donnie's lab when....a ninja star slashed the spray cans causing them to explode on you! "I think I'm getting the hang of it, right Raph!," you heard Raph's girlfriend yell from the training room. "Raph tell your girlfriend to stop screaming! My girlfriend has a headache!," Donnie yelled from the lab. "Don't you tell my girlfriend what to do!," you heard Raph yell back. "Stop fighting you guys! My girlfriend and I are trying to watch Space Heroes!," Leo yelled. "Yeah guys shut it!," Leo's girlfriend yelled. "Would you all just shut up!," Donnie's girl yelled. You just stood there, still in shock from the fact that you were covered in paint! "Uh! Guys!," you yelled. They all peered at you from their rooms as burst into laughter! "Dudes!," you yelled. "C'mon guys we gotta help her," Donnie's girl said, grabbing some towels. "Comin'," Leo's girlfriend said as she rushed over and took the skateboard to hide it from Mikey. "Sorry girl, I was practicing throwing ninja stars," Raph's girl apologized. "It's ok," you replied. The guys kept on laughing like maniacs! "Hey guys do you know where (Y/n) is!," you heard Mikey yell from his room. "Oh no! I don't want Mikey to see-," you said. "Skateboard: Hidden," Leo's girl interrupted. You smiled. "It's in Raph's room," Raph's girlfriend whispered, "Mikey will never look in there." "Thanks dudes," you say. "Dudette! You look....AWESOME! Come on you spray painted yourself with out me!," Mikey whined. You chuckled. "C'mon dude lets go spray paint you!," you said happily. He jumped for joy and grabbed your arm. You both ran into the sewers to start spray painting eachother. "They're an odd couple," Donnie's girl said. "Ya got that right," Raph's girl replied. "Yup," Leo's girl agreed.

Authors Note: Hey guys! So just a heads up, the next chapter is gonna be your Girls Night Out because as you can see, you and the other guys' girlfriends are becoming besties! Yay!

-Jet