One Year Anniversary: Raphael

You walked into the lair, excited because it was your one year anniversary with Raph! You searched around for him, but he was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly, you spotted Mikey. "Hey Mikey, you seen Raph?," you asked as you rocked back and forth on your feet. He looked at you. "Oh he went out to fight some Kraang bots. He was super bored," he replied. Super bored? But how? He SHOULD be planning something for your anniversary, right? You scoffed to yourself. "He didn't happen to mention....our anniversary did he Mikey?," you asked. Mikey shrugged. "Nope. He just said that he was gonna go bust some heads and for me to tell you not to wait up for him tonight," Mikey said. You, now a little angry, crossed your arms and headed towards the sewers. If he wasn't going to celebrate with you, you would celebrate with yourself. To the ice cream parlor. Before you could exit the lair, two muscular arms wrapped around you. You gasped a little, but you knew it was Raph. You saw that he had a bouquet of red roses in one hand and a white gold bracelet in the other. "Aw Raph," you mumbled. He swung you around and smashed his lips onto yours. When he pulled away, he smirked. "You thought I forgot," he stated as he handed you the roses and put the bracelet on your wrist. You chuckled. "Well Mikey, surprisingly, was a really good actor," you said with a smile as you pulled him into another kiss. He held your waist gently. "Happy Anniversary, babe," he said softly. Wait! His present! You'd almost forgotten! "Hey Raphie, I got you a present," you said with a smile. You led him to the garage and pointed to this custom motorcycle. He gasped. "Oh (Y/n). Oh my god...I-I love it," he said as he ran his hands over the handlebars. "Only the best for my Raphie-poo," you said with a smirk, "Wanna take her on a test ride?" He smiled and handed you a helmet. You both got on the bike and you wrapped your arms tightly around him. "I love you, babe," he said. You snuggled your head into the crease of his neck. "I love you too. Now let's do this," you said, and you both took off on his awesome new motorcycle.