The Party: Donatello

You and Donnie sheepishly walked into the house, holding hands and watching awkwardly as people danced and laughed all around you. You felt a lot more confident about this before actually walking in. "So this is what a party looks like?," Donnie asked nervously. You shrugged. "I don't really know. This is my first one," you said. He nodded nervously as you both pushed though the crowd. You spotted a little empty couch in the corner of the room and pointed to it. You both rushed to it and sat down, felling a little more comfortable than you did when you were in the middle of crazy people dancing. "I liked trick or treating better," you said with a chuckle. Donnie looked at you and smiled, "Well at least it's spontaneous right?" You nodded and laughed a little. "Stepping outside our comfort zone is good sometimes," you added. Donnie jokingly shook his head and stood up. "I'm gonna go get some soda, you want any?," he said. "Yes please," you said in a girly voice. He disappeared into the crowd and the colorful lights, then returned a second later with two cups of (your favorite soda). You tapped your cups together and said, "A toast to stepping outside our comfort zones."

After a few minutes of watching people dance, you both got bored. "Why don't we try dancing?," Donnie said awkwardly. You smiled. "Let's do it," you said as you both got up and ran into the crowd, leaving both your cups there. Big mistake. After dancing weirdly for a little while, you both returned to the couch and sipped your sodas. Little did you know, your ex-boyfriend was at this party, and he may have slipped something into your drink (he totally did). You started to feel dizzy as the world seemed to spin in circles. "D-Donnie?," you said, really out of it. You fell sideways, into his arms. "(Y/n)!," he yelped. Your ex let out an evil chuckle and emerged from the crowd. "I thought she was smarter than to leave her drink unattended," he sneered. Donnie's face got contorted with anger as he glared at your ex. Evil thoughts raced through his mind as he thought of painful things he could inflict upon that guy, but he knew he had to take care of you first. He picked you up, still staring at him. "I hope you like the hospital, because you're going to be spending a lot of time there when I'm done with you," he said strongly as he headed for the door. He didn't even open it, he just angrily kicked it off its hinges and rushed into the sewers. When he made it to the lair, he rushed to the lab, worrying more and more about you by the second. He laid you on his lab table, which he noticed has blood all over it. He'd find out about all that later. He grabbed needle and did a quick blood test on you. You were so out of it that you didn't even notice. Donnie sighed with relief as he discovered what exactly you'd drank. He was even more relieved when he realized that it would wear off after a few hours. He took your hand in his and leaned in close. "You'll be ok (Y/n)," he said reassuringly. You smiled a little. "Thanks m-magical unicorn," you said dreamily (we all saw that episode right?). He chuckled and kissed your forehead.