Embarrassing makeout moment: Michaelangelo

You and Mikey were eating pizza and watching a movie. The weird thing was, you were on skateboards! You were trying to see who could keep their balance the longest as you watched the movie. You two are a weird couple, indeed. Then, Mikey got an idea. "Hey babe," he said. You looked at him only to see him moving his eyebrows up and down with a smirk spreading across his face. You smirked back as you understood him. You moved your eyebrows a little and started leaning in. You both shut your eyes as you got closer. Closer, closer, closer, CLOSER, aaaannndd CRASH! You fell off your skateboard and face-first into the pizza! Mikey opened his eyes and started laughing like a crazy person! "Oh my gosh dudette!," he yelled through laughs. You sat and pouted, some pizza slices still sticking to your face. He looked at you and calmed his laughing. He cleared his throat. "Oh, honey. It's ok. Pizza looks good on you," he said as he started to giggle again. You groaned and peeled a slice off your face. You offered it to Mikey and he happily took it. "Face pizza. The best kind," he said. You smiled and shook your head. He took all the pizza off your face, slice by slice, and ate every bit of it. Only your boyfriend.