Adorable Jealousy: Leonardo

You're texting a guy friend when Leo knocks on your window. You fling your phone on the bed and happily run to the window. "Hey Leo," you say, "Hi (Y/n)! What's up," he says. "Nothing much just being bored," you reply. He smiles. "I brought some movies," he says. You jump up and down clapping your hands to show your excitement. He laughs. "I'll go make some popcorn," you say as you happily run out of the room. Suddenly, your phone receives a text message. Leo, trying not to snoop, glances over at your phone, but then he grabs it and looks at the screen when he sees who it's from. 'New Text Message from Brian' was on the screen. He knew the pass code for your phone so he quickly unlocked it and started reading some texts.

Brian: Hey (Y/n)

You: Hey Brian

Brian: What are you up to

You: texting you

Brian: Really?

You: Yeah ikr

Brian: LoL! Wanna hang out?

You: Like now?

Brian: If you want

You: I can't. Maybe tomorrow?

Brian: Cool! Movies? 8:00?

Leo stared at the conversation, trying to figure out if this guy sounded like he liked you. Then, you walked in. Leo shut off your phone and put it back where it was on the bed. "Popcorn!," you say. He claps and turns on the movie. However, before the movie gets past the first scene, he pauses it. "(Y/n)?," he asks, sounding upset. You look at him. "Um.....who's Brian," he asks, looking down. You're a little shocked. "Were you reading my texts, Leo?," you ask. He nods. You smile. "Brian's my friend, Leo," you say. "Then, why are you going to the movies with him tomorrow," he asks, sadly. You grab your phone and look at it. Then, you quickly respond to Brian's text.

You: Sorry Brian, I actually can't. I'm gonna be hanging with my boyfriend

Brian: Boyfriend?

You: Yea! He is like the cutest, sweetest thing alive!

Brian: Oh.

You: Something wrong?

Brian: No

You: Ok well bye! I gotta watch a movie now!

Brian: With your boyfriend?

You: Yep

Brian: ok....uh...bye

You hand Leo your phone and he reads the texts. Then, he looks up and smiles at you. "I'm yours. Only yours," you say. He blushes and wraps his arms around you. You snuggle up to him and press play on the movie.