When you apologize: Raphael

You'd been away from your Raphie for a whole week. You couldn't handle being without him! You missed him so much that even ICE CREAM couldn't heal your broken heart. The only thing that would make you feel whole again was your Raphie. So, you finally worked up the courage to go back to the lair and apologize for what you'd said. Now, yeah Raph was partially guilty for the fight you'd had, but what you said was vicious and horrible. So, you prepared an entire heartfelt apology in your head. You entered the lair, twirling your hair as your nerves got the best of you. "Raph?," you called. No answer. "Raphie?," you repeated. It was kind of late, so you figured his brothers were all sleeping. You approached the bedrooms and gently opened Raph's door. Your eyes widened as you saw Raph. He was sleeping, adorably curled up into a ball, surrounded by tissues and one tear stained picture of you. You did this to him. You'd did the impossible. You made Raphael cry. You started to tear up at the sight of your broken hearted boyfriend and walked over to his bed. You gently caressed his cheek with your hand, wiping away some of his stray tears. "Oh Raphie," you mumbled. You laid down next to him, and snuggled up to his chest. You missed him so damn much and you'd longed to feel him next to you for the past week. You closed your eyes gently. Then you felt something unexpected. Raph's arms wrapped around you and you heard a light sniffle. "Never leave me again, ok?," he said softly. You smiled. "I won't. It's a promise," you replied happily.