First Dance: Leonardo

You and Leo had both been watching So You Think You Can Dance for a while now. You loved the dancing and really wanted to learn how to dance like that. Leo watched because he wanted to impress you. You were currently admiring a slow dance on the show. Leo knew how much you loved it so he learned all the moves to it and waited for you to come to the lair. You came into the lair and were coincidently wearing a knee length blue dress. Perfect for dancing in. You walked into the training room and saw Leo holding a blue rose. "Leo?," you say, a little confused. He hands you the rose and turns on a stereo. "Wanna dance?," he asks, offering you his hand. Without even thinking about how weird this kind of was, you take his hand and he pulls you close. After a few steps, you realize what dance this is. "You've been watching the show," you say lovingly. He smiles. "Of course I watched the show, you like it," he says. You move closer to him and dance until the song finishes. When you both pull away you're blushing. "You're the best boyfriend ever, you know that?," you ask. He nods and smiles. "Well, you're the best girlfriend ever. You know that?," he replies. You nod happily and hug him tight.