When you go to the hospital: Michaelangelo

You were trying to learn to ride a skateboard. You wanted to impress Mikey, just like he'd done with his new dancing skills. Suddenly, you slipped off the skateboard and broke your leg. You cried and went to the hospital. Mikey was at the lair. He had expected you to come over and now he was really worried. He grabbed his phone and called you.

"(Y/n)!"

"Oh hey Mikey."

"Where are you?"

"I'm...kinda at the hospital..."

"What?! Why?!"

"Um....I was trying to learn to skateboard."

"Aww! My lady was trying to learn to skateboard"

"For you. I wanted to....you know....impress you"

"Awww! I'll be right there my lady! Hold on!"

When you finally exited the hospital, you saw Mikey running over to you. His face was hidden by huge stuffed animals. He must have brought like 10 of them. You giggled. "Aww Mikey," you said. He smiled. "I bought all these! On TV these always make people feel better!," he said happily. "I feel better already," you replied. He kissed your cheek. "(Y/n), you don't have to learn to skateboard to impress me," he says sincerely. You smile and he hugs you. "Thanks Mikey," you say. Then, he bends down and starts drawing cool designs all over your cast.