When you're depressed: Raphael

You were hanging around in school with some of your guy friends. Don't worry, you've already friend zoned each of them. Suddenly, a group of slutty girls walked by. "How are YOU hanging out with THEM," one of them said, gesturing to your relatively attractive guy friends. These slutty girls were always jealous of you. Guys tended to like you because you're pretty, mysterious, and respectable. Three qualities those girls did not have. So, they would hit you with the biggest insecurity a high school girl has. "They probably don't wanna hang out with FAT girls!," they yelled in your face. You're not really fat, but that was painful. "Screw you!," you yelled back and punched her in the face. Her and her clan of slutty bitches scurried off, and you did the same. You couldn't cry in front of anyone, so you ditched school and headed for the lair. You burst in and ran to the training room. You suddenly felt like you had to try and get rid of at least 10 pounds. You started beating up punching bags, doing sit-ups, and running around. Raph came in, really confused. He rushed over and grabbed your shoulders to stop you from your crazy work-out session. "(Y/n)! What the shell?! What happened?!," he yelled, worried and freaked out. You looked into his striking green eyes. Now you could cry. You burst into tears and threw yourself onto him, crying and hugging him. He was a little shocked at first, but he wrapped his arms anyway. "I have to lose 10 pounds! B-because I don't wanna be fat! A-and and-!," you stuttered through your frantic crying. "Fat?! (Y/n) what are you talking about?! Your not fat! Not at all!," he yelled. You just kept crying. "These girls told me I was, and I and I-I," you said. He squeezed your tight, interrupting your sentence. "I'll kill them! I'll kill them for doing this to you!," he yelled angrily, his voice actually cracking a little. Raph was a tough, rugged ninja, but seeing you THIS upset he couldn't handle. You snuggled your head against his chest and he refused to let you go. "Your not fat (Y/n). You're gorgeous and so is your figure. I love you, all of you," he said, sounding really soft for Raph. You sniffled and your crying slowed down a bit. "I l-love you too," you replied.