When you're in a coma: Raphael

Raph and his brothers examined, cleaned, and stitched up every one of your cuts. There were so many that they had to work together to fix you up! You were completely knocked out, though. Losing so much blood took a toll on your body, forcing you into a coma. When Donnie told Raph this, he couldn't believe it. He couldn't handle the fact that his girlfriend was in a coma because of him. Guilt, sadness, and anger spiraled in his soul. One this was for sure, though. He wasn't leaving your side now, or ever again.

Raph put you in his room. You'd been out for about 3 days and Raph literally would not release your hand. He held onto it for dear life as he sadly stared at your blank, sleeping expression, waiting desperately for a sign that you were waking up. However, he was getting no signs. So, he sighed and gently squeezed your hand. His stomach grumbled, as he hasn't eaten. Eating would mean leaving you. Leo came into the room and sighed. "Raph. Come and eat. Mikey ordered a pizza pie," he said slowly, "She's fine, Raph. She can handle two minutes without you." Raph growled. "Two minutes is all it takes for....," he trailed off, getting angry at himself for leaving you once again. Leo came over and put a hand on his shoulder. "Please come and get something to eat," he said. Raph sighed, then nodded, and Leo left the room to go and tell his brothers. Raph looked at you for a second, not wanting to leave you. Then, he got an idea. Moments later, Raph walked into the living, holding you in his arms! "Are you serious, Raph?," Donnie said, raising his eyebrows. Raph looked down at you sadly. "I just....can't leave her," he mumbled. His brothers didn't argue, they just offered him a slice of pizza. Raph walked over and gently laid you down on the couch, still holding your hand. He was about to take a bite of the pizza when.... You shifted a little and let out a little, subconscious mumble! Raph dropped the pizza and looked at you, excitement yet concern hidden behind his electrifying eyes. "(Y/n)? B-Baby?," he asked. You sat up and rubbed your eyes, obviously forgetting what had happened to you a few nights ago. "Ugh what a night. I slept like a freakin rock-," you said, but stopped when you noticed that everyone was staring at you, Raph only inches away from your face. "Uhhh....is there a reason why everyone is staring at me?," you asked, "Oh! I fell asleep on the couch again! Sorry guys." Raph looked at you, his mouth slightly open in shock. "Y-You mean you don't remember what happened?," he asked. You shook your head, slightly worried now. He explained what had happened, and you lifted your shirt a little so that you could see your cuts. You weren't normally emotional, but you started to cry. "I....I left you worried like that for three days? Oh my god Raph I'm so sorry," you apologized, clutching your stomach as your senses came alive again and you could feel the pain. Raph started to tear up. "B-Baby...I'm so sorry I wasn't *sniffle* w-with you," he said, pulling you into an extra gentle hug. You rest your head on his shoulder. "Please, don't apologize for something that wasn't nearly your fault," he said. You squeaked out a fake laugh through your tears, trying to lighten the mood. You playfully punched his arm weakly as you pulled out of the hug. "I guess no training for a while *sniffle* huh?," you said. Raph smiled, tears escaping his eyes even more. "I love you so freaking much, (Y/n)," he said. "I love you too Raphie. *Sniffle* I love you too," you replied, falling back into his arms into another hug.

*Hey Guys! Ok so I only have Raph's and Leo's done for you guys! I'm sorry! I just felt REALLY bad about leaving you at such an awful cliffhanger so I had to update at least Raph's and Leo's for ya! I'll try to have Mikey's and Donnie's done tomorrow, but if not, I apologize in advance :) Love you all! Stay beautiful!

-Jet *