When you're scared: Donatello

You had just realized that you have a cavity and that you had to go to the dentist to have it filled. You hated the dentist. It was the one doctor you were seriously scared of! You hesitantly made your appointment and shivered at the thought of it. You couldn't hide the fact that you were terrified. Donnie walked into your room and saw you sitting on your bed. "What's wrong darling?," he asks as he sits next to you. "I have to go to the....dentist," you say. He giggles. "You're scared of the dentist?," he says. "No I'm just....yeah I'm scared of the dentist," you reply, not even trying to hide your terror. He wraps his arm around you. "Trust me, there is nothing to be afraid of," he says, trying to comfort you. You hug him. "Will you come with me, Donnie? I could really use the support," you say. He giggles at how dramatic you are. It was one of the things he loves about you. "Of course," he says. He turns human and you both head to the dentist's office.

You have major butterflies in your stomach as you sit in the waiting room. Donnie wraps his arm around you and smirks. "You'll be fine," he says. Suddenly, you're called to the front desk. You shiver and walk up to the lady. "You're up," she says with a smile. "Can Donnie come with me?," you ask the lady. "Is he your boyfriend?," she asks. You nod. "Of course. You're a very good boyfriend to come to the dentist with your girl," she says. Donnie blushes and takes you into the dentist's room. You sit in the chair and nervously bite your fingernails. He chuckles. "I guess we'll be going to the nail salon after this, huh?," he says. You nod and the dentist comes in. Donnie stays the whole time, watching you attentively to make sure the dentist wasn't hurting you. When he was finally done, you and Donnie left the office holding hands. "That wasn't as bad as I expected," you say. "I told you," he replies with a smile. You smirk and show him your chewed up fingernails. "To the nail salon," he says as he picks you up and starts heading to the nail salon.