When you're in danger: Donatello

Donnie and you had been messing around with the mutagen when Leo walked in. "Guys! The Purple Dragons are acting up! We gotta go!," he yelled. Donnie jumped up and grabbed his bo staff. You did the same and held your (favorite color) staff tightly, an excited look on your face. Donnie looked at you, his eyes full of worry. "(Cute nickname), maybe you should sit this one out. You're still not accustomed to the staff and you might mess up and I don't want you to-," he said nervously. You gently pressed your finger to his lips, interrupting him. "I'll be fine Donnie," you say with a smile, and you puffed out your chest a little to make you look tough. He nervously giggled and nodded. You hugged his and then you both followed his brothers to the rooftops.

You approached the Purple Dragons. They seemed pretty calm, but they could change that very quickly. Mikey chuckled. "Shh Mikey," Raph said. "Why are you giggling?," Leo asked. "Remember that time we used April as bait? We should totally use (Y/n) dudes! Then we can get a fight going," Mikey replied. Donnie silently gasped. "No! No! No way is (Y/n) gonna do that!," he quietly yelled at Mikey. 'April' you thought. Well if she can do it, so can you! You can't let her one-up you for anything! "Sure I'll be bait," you whispered. "But (Y/n)-," Donnie said. "Hey, if April can do it, so can I," you interrupted him. He felt bad now, but before he could say a word, you were already approaching the Purple Dragons. "Hey Purple losers! When you ready come and get it na na na na na!," you sang mockingly. They glared at you, then took out their weapons and starting running towards you. You should have thought this through more. "Ah!," you screamed as you ran away. "(Y/n)!!!," Donnie yelped. You darted down the block. Suddenly, two arms grabbed you and pulled you to the roof. It was Casey. "I got ya," he said. Then, he jumped down and started helping the guys beat up the Purple Dragons. You panted, still a little frazzled from what just happened. The fighting stopped and all the guys jumped to the roof. "(Y/n)!," Donnie yelled as he raced to you. He immediately pulled you into a hug. "Are you hurt!? Are you ok?! How many fingers am I holding up?!," he said as he held up his hand. "Three?," you replied. He exhaled and looked at you. "No more playing bait for you," he said with relief. You smiled. "Well your welcome for saving your butt!," Casey said, a little annoyed. You giggled. "Thank you Casey," you replied. Donnie immediately glared at Casey, who was now laughing at how weak the Purple Dragons were today. You pecked Donnie's cheek, making him blush. "Y-You didn't need Casey to save you. I would've saved you. You know that right?," he said. You giggled. "I know," you said. He quickly pulled you into a passionate kiss. I think Casey got the message.