When you're in the shower: Raphael

You were singing in the shower like crazy. You felt famous as you performed for a bunch of conditioner bottles as you held a comb as if it was a microphone. "HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT! WHY DON'T YOU HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT! HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT! FIRE AWAAAAAAY!," you sang. You didn't know it, but Raph had come over to surprise you and now was listening to you sing. He had his ear up against the bathroom door. You finished your song and turned off the water. Then, you put on a towel and headed towards the door. Raph, not knowing what to do, ran into your room and hid behind your bed. You walked in and were about to get dressed when you spotted him. "Raph!," you yelled. He sat up, blushing. "What the SHELL are you doing?!," you yell, readjusting your towel. "I....I didn't...I...um," he said. You raised your eyebrows, wanting an answer. "I....DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE NAKED," he said nervously. "Because I shower in a bathing suit?," you say sarcastically. He chuckled a little. "What is so funny?," you asked angrily. "Two things. Who showers in a bathing suit? And you are blushing so hard you're redder than my mask," he responds. You smirk and give him a mirror. "Yeah well you're blushing so hard I can't even find your mask," you reply. Then, you grabbed your clothes and went to the bathroom to change, leaving Raph speechless as he stared at his red face.