When he tries to take your food/when you play with him: Leonardo

You sat on the couch, staring at a hot fudge sundae you'd made for yourself. You just marveled at it, happy that you'd spent those 20 minutes making it perfect. Just as you were about to dig in, Leo walked in. "Woah! A hot fudge sundae?! Awesome!," he yelled happily as he rushed to the kitchen to grab himself a spoon. "Wait! Leo I didn't-!," you yelled, but he was already gone. You sighed. Leo returned with a GIANT spoon and a huge smile on his face. His smile suddenly turned into a smirk. "Thanks for the sundae, (Y/n)! You're the best," he said as he took the sundae out of your hands. "Woah woah woah! Leo that's mine!," you yelled. He giggled and started running away with the sundae! "Leonardo!," you yelled as you chased after him. "If you want it, come and get it!," he happily yelled back. Just as you caught up to him, he tripped over a skateboard, sending your sundae flying into the air. "Nooooo!," you both yelled in unison. Suddenly, CRASH! You both looked at eachother with worry in your eyes. The sundae had flown into Donnie's lab. "Ah!," you heard from the lab. Suddenly, Donnie and his girlfriend came out. They both had hot fudge and ice cream all over them, and rage in their eyes. "Um....run?," you asked Leo. "Run!," he yelled as you both scurried away.