When you first meet him: Leonardo

You are walking home from your favorite (sport/club/activity). It's about 6:00 and its a little chilly outside. It's also getting dark. A breeze rustles your hair. Suddenly, you hear something. Startled, you freeze and look around. "Who's there," you mumble. Then, a hand clamps down on your shoulder and your thrown to the ground. You look up only to see a member of the Foot Clan glaring at you. You panic and don't know what to do. So, the member picks you up and pushes you against a wall. "C'mon! If you don't reveal yourself in ten seconds, you'll be responsible for the death of this poor young girl," he yells into the air. You gasp and try to struggle free, but you can't. Suddenly, a huge, shadowy figure lands behind the Foot soldier. "Let her go," he mumbles. You stare at the giant figure, trying to figure out who....or what he is. The soldier growls. "Drop your weapons." Suddenly, the figure leaps at the soldier, pushing him away from you and into the dark part of the alley. You back out of the alley, but don't go too far in case you have to call for help. The fighting stops, and the figure walks over to you. You notice that the figure is not a man, it's a turtle. A giant turtle. You want to run and scream, but then you remember that this giant turtle just saved your life. "Are you ok, miss," he says to you. "I....I'm...yeah," you say. His face lights up a bit. "Your not scared of me," he asks, a little surprised. Your a little scared, but your starting to feel comfortable. "N....no. Well you just...you know....saved my life," you say. He smiles and offers you his hand. "Leonardo," he says, "but you can call me Leo." Your smiling now, too. "(Y/n)," you say taking his hand and shaking it politely. "Um....I guess I'd better go," Leo says sadly. Your smile fades. "Ok....will I ever see you again, Leo," you ask. He smiles again. "I hope so," he says. You blush. Then, he vanishes into the night. You had butterflies in your stomach like never before. You didn't know what it was about that Leo, but you really wanted to see him again soon.