Chapter 86

(Please note the way I have written Zayn's family in no way reflects what they are truly like. They act/behave the way they do for the sake of the story. Also, picture of what I picture Zayn's house to look like to the side!)

Airplane – Julia McKinnis

Titanium – Boyce Avenue (Cover)

_______________

"Come on Juliet, we've got to go." I scramble around my apartment in a panic. Zayn had decided to spend the night at my place for once – seeing as he knew I would freak out about forgetting something if we stayed at his place.

"I just – I can't find my purse." I say in a rushed voice. I frantically look around the apartment, picking up the pillows of the couch – searching high and low for it.

The sun isn't up, it's about six in the morning and the frost on the windows makes that all too evident. It's finally time to fly out to Bradford.

Last week was finals week. They weren't as bad as I though – Liam and I managed to get together a few times without Louis tagging along. Zayn was more than happy to finish Psychology with Mr. Collins and so was I.

Mr. Collins had stopped pressuring me about my grades and about my relationship with Zayn. He had taken a step away from my personal life and for that I was more than grateful for it.

"Love." I run a hand through my hair, trying my best to ignore the pet name I adore to hear him say.

"Zayn I can't go to Bradford without my purse! It has my wallet, money, I.D., passport, chap-"

"Juliet." He chuckles, I glare over at him and freeze. He nods towards my suitcase sitting by the door – my purse lying on top.

I sigh and let my shoulders sink. I noticeably frown and shake my head. I had to stop being so nervous and panicked about this trip. Taking a deep breath to calm myself Zayn smirks and steps towards me.

"It's alright Juliet. You've got everything – you tripled checked last night." He assures, rubbing my arms.

I'm not even sure how Zayn is awake right now. I've never really seen him up earlier than seven – at that would be a disaster. He would be half asleep usually, mumbling and rolling around in bed.

"Okay." I sigh.

His hands travel down my arms and his fingers intertwine with mine. Leading me to the door I grab my purse – slinging it over my shoulder and grabbing my suitcase.

Zayn leads us to the Land Rover – I guess he would be keeping this until winter was over. He quickly stuffs my suitcase in the trunk next to his. I jump into the car – hoping to get out of the below freezing temperature.

The air was so cold that even in the car I could see my shaky breath exiting my body in a form of smoke. I bounce my legs, waiting for Zayn to start the car. He notices my freezing state and rests a warm hand in my lap. Though even Zayn was slightly shivering right now.

Starting the car he blasts the heat and takes off down the quiet streets of Boulder. I feel my body slowly beginning to warm up, my body relaxing in the seat.

"So Eleanor and Louis are already in Bradford?" I ask in a quiet voice. The radio is softly playing but I am too tired to focus on the soft melody. I stare out the window at the snow covering the land.

The snow has let up the past few days thankfully – allowing flights to leave the Denver International Airport safely. Our flight was stopping in Chicago so we could switch planes to one that would fly us the rest of the way to England.