Chapter 58

(A/N:

1. Sorry for not answering any comments last chapter! Haha I'm not even sure I could answer half of them since most of them were cuss words! Hahaha

2. This chapter sadly concludes the daily updates! Spring break is over for me and I have to get some studying/homework done tomorrow! There will be no more daily updates – constant ones, I will be trying my best to update as much as possible though! Enjoy the chapter dolls!)

__________

Juliet POV

I groan as I feel my head throbbing. I close my eyes, squeezing them shut in hopes to rid myself of the pain. I let out a heavy sigh and open my eyes. I take in the unfamiliar surroundings – the area I expected to be my dorm room was Zayn's bedroom.

What happened last night? I slowly sit up and hold my head as it throbs more. The bed is empty next to me, the apartment silent. I remember Zayn and I... I remember talking to Louis, I remember Zayn and Erica disappearing... I remember drinking, trying to mind my own business... I remember Harry.

Harry... oh my God, that didn't really happen did it? I slowly stand up, gripping onto the wall as my legs take a moment to adjust. I let out heavy breath, walking into the abandoned apartment.

I stop in my tracks as I reach the main room. I take in the scene before me. The place is trashed, broken glass and flipped over chairs. I glance at the front door and it's shut tightly, this wasn't a break in or a robbery it was Zayn.

What the heck happened last night? I walk through the kitchen, carefully avoiding the broken glass. I pour myself a glass of water and drink all of it, slamming the glass onto the counter. The noise echoes through the apartment and rings in my head.

What the heck happened last night? I look around the apartment, searching for an answer. I can't seem to find any though. Where was Zayn? I stumble back to his bedroom and look around for any evidence of him being here but there are none.

I sit down on the bed and hold my head in my hands, squeezing my eyes shut to take the throbbing pain away and try to remember what had occurred. There was yelling I know that much. We kissed – more along the lines of he kissed me and then I gave in...

I quickly find my phone and dial Zayn's number. It goes straight to voicemail. Alright so the fight was that bad... I choose Sarah's number next, glancing around the cold apartment.

"Jules? Where the hell are you?" Her voice panicking from the other end.

"I'm at Zayn's apartment and... I need you to come get me." I breathe quietly looking around.

"What happened? Is everything okay?" I hear her worry.

"I don't know..." I breathe. "I don't really remember." I mumble, my heat hurting as I try to think of last night.

"I'll be there as fast as possible, text me the address."

~ ~ ~

"So the apartment was just trashed?" She asks as I grab clothes to change into.

"Yeah." I reply quietly.

"And he was gone when you woke up?" She asks, her eyes following my every move. I clear my throat and slowly nod. "What the hell happened? I mean he looked pissed but... Did he hurt you Jules?" Sarah demands. She's trying to piece together last night like I was.

"No." I laugh to myself, at least not physically.

"How do you know the place wasn't like robbed?" She asks, her eyes filling with worry. I laugh at her idea and hold my head in my hand.