Chapter 52

(A/N: I am writing these chapters as fast and best I can, please excuse me if there are grammar mistakes and they aren't that great of chapters! :( I'm trying my best to give you good chapters and do it daily – it's hard to not sacrifice quality for quantity, I'm trying my best! :) Hope you enjoy the chapter!)

All the World (I Tell Myself) – Correatown (this song is seriously perfect)

River and Roads – The Head and the Heart

This = Love – The Script

Magic – Coldplay

Hold My Hand – The Fray

____________

I am not sure when I fell asleep but when I wake up I feel warm and happy. I look up at Zayn's sleeping face and smile at him. I still have a sickening feeling from the night before but being here with Zayn, his arms around me, feeling protected and complete, pushes that feeling away.

I watch him for a moment and then scoot closer to him. I just want to forget yesterday, forget it all... I begin kissing his neck at first and then move up to his jaw line. I press light kisses there and then I touch our noses, letting out a quiet breath. I am surprised when Zayn kisses me. I open my eyes to find Zayn looking at me with a ghost of a smile on his lips.

"Good morning." He breathes.

"Good morning." I breathe back as he smirks and kisses me again. He rolls us over so he is leaning over me. My hands go to his hair my other hand goes to his back. Feeling along his back and his ribs as my hand travels.

Zayn matches me by letting his hand travelling down my side, he grabs my leg, hoisting it up around his hip when I let out a small grunt of pain. Zayn stops as I am just as surprised as he is by my reaction, the pain shooting through my body.

Zayn pulls away and looks at my thigh. There, on my thigh, is a large dark bruise, I stare at horror at it as Zayn stares with anger. Did I have bruises? I had bruises... he gave me bruises. Zayn quickly pulls my arm to him. I see his eyes grow cold, I follow his eyes and see it, my bruised wrists.

I unwind myself from Zayn as I walk away towards the bathroom. I look in the mirror at my mess of a relfection. My hair is a mess, my eyes puffy from crying last night, and my white shirt has dirt stains on it.

I stand in front of the mirror for a moment longer before lifting up my shirt. My mouth drops open as I stare at myself in the mirror and don't move. My back is a mix of scratches and bruises from the tree - from him. I lightly touch one of the bruises and inhale sharply at the sensitivity of it. I notice Zayn walk in, staring at my reflection.

My bruised up back, my bruised wrists... My thighs turning purple from his grip he had. I glance at my arms, which are worse than any part of my body. Around my wrists are a dark purple. I stare in at them, not letting it get to me. I could be strong about this - I would be.

"I should have killed him." Zayn growls. "I'm going to kill him." He leaves the bathroom with anger radiating from his body. I quickly drop my shirt and walk after him. His pace is quick and every step he takes he forces it into the ground.

"Zayn stop! You're not going to do anything." I chase after him.

"Of course I fucking am!" He spins around to me, causing me to stop in my tracks so I don't run into him. "You have bruises Juliet!" He indicates to my wrists.

"Zayn I just want to forget that last night ever happened." I explain quickly. I can see the pain in his eyes as he stares at the bruises.

"He fucking touched you, he fucking grabbed you. He hurt you Juliet... and I-I wasn't there to help you. I didn't help you... I should've helped." His voice becomes quiet as he speaks, the last bit barely making it out of his mouth. I feel my eyes sting in realization of what he is talking about. It isn't just about me... it was about her – his mom... I should've helped.