Chapter 80

Boom Clap - Charlie XCX

Already Home - A Great Big World

Stay - Rihanna

______________

It's been quiet for too long. We stand in breathless silence; the only noise is the faint chattering echoing from inside the house.

I feel my heart retreating back into my body with every second he doesn't respond.

My irrational thoughts and fears are coming to life. My chest tightening with his vacant and blank stare. I take a shaky breath and exhale the best I can.

"I'm sorry." I withrdaw, flinching at the breath he lets out.

"Don't you dare apologize for what you said." He growls lowly. I can hardly breathe, I refuse to look up at him now. My eyes glued to the sidewalk I grew up on.

"You can go then, if that's what you want, you can go." I nod, feeling the walls of my heart scrambling to rebuild themselves as quickly as possible.

"Juliet..." he finally breathes stepping towards me. I feel something stick in my throat, "Look at me." He commands softly, my breathing stops as I eventually force myself look up into his eyes. He's quiet again, his eyes looking down to my lips and back to my eyes.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to say that." He sighs, wrapping his arms around and pulling me in, kissing me - claiming me, forever.

As soon as I open my mouth his tongue slips into my mouth, a moan of pleasure and pure relief leaves my body. I pull myself closer to him as he deepens the kiss.

My skin is on fire as he holds me tightly to him. His lips hungrily pressing against mine. His lips moving against mine, fitting to mine, feeling so perfect against my lips.

The electricity building with every second, my hands gripping his shirt to pull him closer, one of his hands grasping the side of my face and the other low on my waist, fingers digging into the fabric of the dress.

This kiss is unlike anything I've ever experienced. A kiss that shares so much heartache, passion and hurt that it fills the cracks of my hearts.

A feeling - a kiss, filled with so much pure lust and love that it could echo through the barriers of time.

Every sense of my being is currently tying itself to Zayn. His touch vibrating through my skin, his lips covering mine in desperation, his hands gripping me so tightly as if I might disappear within a blink of the eye.

For once this kiss wasn't about being careful, gentle or healing. It was filled with pure desire. Any worry and struggle we have faced together - fades with every breathless movement of our lips molding together.

All I will ever want is him, are his lips on mine, his skin touching mine. I feel as if I can't get close enough, his large hands crushing me to him. Nothing in the world matters in this kiss.

Deepening the kiss momentarily by pulling our hips together. I feel warmth spread through my body followed by fire. He soon lets out a heavy sigh and a whisper of my name. I slowly pull away, pressing another light kiss to his perfect lips.

Lips that were made for me - lips created to fit mine, lips created to fix anything destroyed or broken about me.

I'm breathless.

I smile against his lips and pull away staring up at him. Soaking up every beautiful detail about him. He was really here, for me.

"I want you to meet my family." I mumble taking his hand, our noses touching still. I wait for him to get angry, to say he doesn't want to meet them but he doesn't.