Chapter 50

(A/N: I'm going to apologize in advance for this chapter! I know it's a lot of dialogue and not a lot of detail! I didn't have a ton of time to write but I really wanted to update for you guys! I also know I'm packing a lot into every chapter and sometimes it's a little confusing! So I'm sorry about that too!)

Let it Go - Dragonette

My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark - Fall Out Boy

Mmm Yeah - Austin Mahone

____________

The next morning as Sarah goes out to get some groceries I decide to shower and clean up the dorm. Being distracted all last week I had allowed Sarah to trash the place. I choose to clean first so when I'm done showering I could just relax.

The room isn't hard to clean - it's mostly Sarah's clothes everywhere. Though once I finish I come back to the picture of Zayn and I sitting on the drawer where the bracelet was. I slowly open the drawer and pull the bracelet out, staring at it.

The cool metal sitting on my fingertips as I glance between the drawer and the trash can. Clenching my jaw and closing my eyes I put the bracelet back and jump into the shower to clear my mind.

Letting the hot water relax all my muscles and release the tension I enjoy my shower until the water starts to get cool. Drying off and changing into jeans and a t-shirt I grab my phone and check to see if Zayn has texted or called. He hasn't.

I shouldn't worry, I shouldn't be that needy girlfriend that always needs to be in contact with him. Though I was still worried - he wasn't as angry about the Matt thing as I had expected and while thankful for it, it worried me. I dial his number and wait for his answer.

"Hey babe." I smile on the other end and let out a soft laugh, my worry vanishing with those simple words.

"Hi." I reply. "Listen um... Sarah told me about this party this kid Brian is throwing and-"

"We're not going." We? Since when did he decide what I did? Not that I even wanted to go in the first place but him saying that made me now.

"Why not?" I ask lightly, not wanting to fight about it. But him telling me what to do wasn't going to help.

"Because his parties always get out of control." All parties get out of control. I roll my eyes at his excuse. If he didn't want to go I'd rather him tell me than make up excuses.

"Well Sarah really wants me to go so... Will you come?" I already told Sarah I would go, there would be no backing out for me. The best thing was if Zayn could go.

"I'm not going Juliet." His voice is becoming annoyed. I let out a heavy breath and sit down onto the desk chair.

"Please?" I pull my knees to my chest and stare at them.

"No, I'm not going and neither are you." And neither should I? Was he claiming that he got to decide what I got to do? I let out alight breath and close my eyes for a moment.

"So now you get to decide what I do?" I ask quietly with anger. I didn't want to fight over this but the fact he had made it sound like he decides what I get to do now was annoying.

"No I'm just saying you shouldn't go, and I'm not going." His voice growing heated. I purse my lips for a moment.

"I'll go without you then." Hoping this will get him to go. If he knew I would go without him he would go. He wouldn't want me being alone with all the drunken people, all the guys around.

"Fine then go Juliet. I'm not arguing with you about this." He growls before the dial tone rings. I stare at the desk and let out a laugh.

That could have gone a lot better and a lot worse. I just wish he would go to the party, it would make it less miserable. I wish that he would tell me the real reason he wouldn't go - he always seemed to enjoy parties.