Chapter 47

(A/N: I want to thank you all so much for voting, reading, and your hilarious and awesome comments! Today I reached 500k reads! I still can't believe I started writing this about 3 months ago and this is how far I've come! Love you all!)

We Can Try – Between the Trees

Somewhere Only We Know – Keane

Don't Deserve You - Plumb

Stay - Rihanna

Just Give Me a Reason - P!nk

_____________

"Get on Juliet." He says firmly.

"No Zayn, I-"

"You want to talk things out, get on the motorcycle." He interrupts me with annoyance in his voice. He gets onto his motorcycle, waiting for me. He sighs after my silence and resistance. "Juliet come on... try something you never would before." He entrances me with his low voice.

I glance over my shoulder as if someone was going to come stop us. Nothing happens though, try new things... I wanted that, I wanted this. Didn't I? I wanted this but I didn't. I wanted his adventure, our passion but I didn't want this confusion and hurt I was always left with.

I slowly feel my feet move and I give him an angered look as his face is smug.

"If you crash and kill us, I will make your ghost life miserable." I threaten with a small smile. I slowly climb onto the motorcycle behind him.

"Hold on tight." He chuckles, I roll my eyes and tightly wind my arms around him. I close my eyes as the engine begins to roar and he kicks off the brakes.

Within seconds we're racing down the road, wind whipping around us. Piercing my skin with the cold air – I now regret wearing a dress. My skin being too exposed to the night air, but I smile though as I open my eyes, watching everything pass by in a blur.

I feel the energy, the rush of being on a motorcycle flying in my veins. This is what kept me tied to Zayn, the way he could do all these unexpected things, get me to do things I never would.

Zayn manages to avoid every red light as we drive a few more minutes before he parks the motorcycle. We're at a park in the middle of downtown. The street lamps lighting the area with a warm golden tone.

There's no one around, but there's picnic tables, trees, and a small playground at the opposite end of where we were. It was quaint, private, very calming.

"You can let go." I hear Zayn laugh in front of me. I realize I have a death grip around Zayn's body and instantly release him with a small smile. "That wasn't so bad, was it?" He smiles as he climbs off the motorcycle.

"Well..." I search for an answer as he holds out his hand to me. "It wasn't that bad." I shake my head as I take his hand, helping me off the motorcycle. "So we're hanging out at a park?" I ask looking around.

"You don't know me at all." He smirks, walking away from me down the road. That was true though, even if it was meant as a playful statement. I didn't really know Zayn – though he claims I know him better than anyone else. I didn't know much about him, it always felt something was missing – something was being hidden.

I look past him and notice his car is here. Did someone drive his car here? I glance around, expecting Louis or one of the guys to be here. No luck, it's empty around us. I stay where I am – not sure if I'm supposed to follow him to his car.

Zayn soon returns with a picnic basket in his arms. I feel my smile spread across my face as he reaches me.

"A picnic?" I am touched and laugh at the sincere gesture. He doesn't say anything as he nods for me to follow. A picnic, like on our double date, I slowly trail behind him, he sets down a blanket next to a tree and rests the picnic down. I raise an eyebrow at him and he avoids my eyes.