Chapter 15

Picutre of Sarah and Juliet to the side!

Turning to see the dreadfully beautiful sight I nearly drop my hot chocolate. If he wasn't drop dead gorgeous to start with I don't know what you'd call this.

Zayn walks to us, his hair perfectly styled, he wears a white V-neck again, dark jeans, and a black leather jacket that makes me quiver. If you didn't think Zayn looked like a bad boy before, well now he definitely did.

As he nears all the boys stand to greet their friend. Zayn greets them back with less enthusiasm than they give to him, but then again his eyes are set on me. I feel Sarah staring at me behind, she was going to have questions. Questions I had no idea how to answer.

Sarah stands next to me now, staring at the boys who are all talking. I stand up now as she begins to walk down the bleachers to meet him.

I follow behind, not sure what is going to happen or what I'll do. I glance at her and she's more than happy to see him, figures.

"So you had no idea Zayn was coming? Is that why you didn't want Harry to come?" Sarah questions me quietly as we walk closer to the boys. I just give her a helpless look, not knowing what to say. Of course I didn't know he was coming, but now that we were in ear shot I didn't want to argue.

Zayn parts from the group in the middle of conversation to meet Sarah and I. The boys stare at us in confusion. We are only a yard or so from the three of them, but clearly Zayn was exiting their chat. Sarah glances between Zayn and I, I can't pay her much mind for Zayn is barely a foot away from me and his stare makes me want to melt.

"What are you doing here?" I struggle to keep a calm and stern voice as I stare at Zayn. Sarah has made her way over to the group who I'm sure are talking about us.

"We have to study, partner." He smirks at me. I glance past him at the group who's eyes are glued to us. Liam looks like he just saw the sun for the first time, his mouth open and in a smile.

Niall looks like he's about to burst into laughter, Sarah is confused. . Harry on the other hand, just has a stern look. Tight lips, low eyebrows, focused eyes.

"Right now? During a bonfire?" I ask. "And why would I even want to study with you anyway? You were really rude this morning!" His eyes soften,

"Look I'm sorry about that okay... Just... I think we should go study."

"No." I say firmly, holding my ground. "You're being ridiculous! Even if I did agree to study with you, right now is a completely inappropriate time!"

"It's not inappropriate timing for someone who wants a good grade." He counters harshly. My fault for raising my tone. He does have a point though, if I wanted a good grade I had to study, but not when I was out with friends!

"So you're telling me you came all this way to a bonfire, to get me to study?" I rest my hands on my hips, I wasn't buying it. This must be part of his sick game.

"Juliet listen, I know grades are important to you, I knew you'd be here and... besides bonfires aren't very much fun." He shrugs as if it were simple to understand his thought process.

"No."

"Yes."

"No!" I get louder, mistake. He steps closer to me, I don't move as he is centimeters away, leaning- no - towering over me. His eyes are glaring down and I feel small. I realize my hands are shaking and I have lost confidence.

"Yes." He says again, low and threatening. I purse my lips and glance past him at the group again. They're faces are all confused by the scene we were causing. I close my eyes for a moment, this was not what I wanted tonight.