Chapter 56

(A/N: Thank you all for the kind words/comments on the last chapter :) One Night hit one million views today! I'm so happy and I owe it all to you guys! Thank you! Hope you like the chapter!)

Me and My Broken Heart - Rixton

What You Know - Two Door Cinema Club

Paradise - Coldplay

_____________

Louis and I take several more shots together; I'm not sure how many more just to the point that we're hanging on each other laughing. I just want to forget that Zayn is missing along with Erica.

"Where's Eleanor?" my voice slurs as I glance around in search for her.

"Oh I don't know." Louis laughs rubbing his head.

"Looks like it's you and me." I groan with a small smile. "Eleanor is missing and my boyfriend took off with Erica." I grumble or possibly Eleanor... I had no idea where Zayn was. All I knew is he'd rather argue with Erica than be with me. Or possibly continue his secrets with Eleanor.

"Well we'll have our own fun." Louis chuckles, pouring us more shots. "Wait I thought Sarah said no more drinks." He holds the two shots glasses in his hands, away from me.

"I did." I hear Sarah as she takes one of the glasses and throws it back with a smile. "I thought you were old enough to be set free in this world Jules but watching you throw back three tequila shots made me very well aware you aren't." She laughs, wrapping her arms around me. I laugh as she pulls me to her.

"What? Are you going to be my mom tonight?" I laugh as I pull away and examine her.

"Of course not." She laughs, taking another shot.

"So we're moving the party over here then?" Niall speaks up. Sarah pulls away from me and wraps her arms around Niall in an instant. I smile at them as they kiss. They were only parted for a minute and they act like it's been years.

"Where are Liam and Danielle?" I ask, feeling face heating from the extra alcohol.

"I think they went for some private time... you know with Liam busy with studying and Danielle with cheering they um... are catching up." Sarah winks at me.

"Ew gross Sare." I laugh even though she's probably right.

"Let's play a drinking game mates." Charles smiles, joining our group at the table with the alcohol. He smiles at all of us as he glances down at the remaining alcohol at the table.

"I'll beat your ass." Louis smiles proudly at Charles. Everything was a game to Louis a game he could always win.

"That means I'll beat you Lou since I beat you at laser tag." I tease, elbowing his side.

"Low blow Augustine, low blow." Louis puts a hand over his chest as if he were wounded by my comment. We both laugh and I shake my head.

"Harry mate, come join us!" Charles calls to Harry. I look to Harry who looks at me for a moment before he looks away, like he had earlier and clears his throat.

"No thanks, I'm headed out." He mumbles.

"Harry-" Charles tries to call him but Harry ignores him as he disappears into the house.

"I'll be right back." I mumble, rushing away from the group and chasing Harry down - once again. I spot him weaving his way through the house towards the door. As I follow I attempt to look for Zayn through the crowd but he's missing still.

"Harry!" I call to him. He stops and turns to me in the main entrance of the house by the stairs. His green eyes neutral, no friendliness in them as he waits for me to reach him.