Chapter 57

(Oh boy... get ready to hate Juliet and Zayn. I apologize ahead of time for how much dialogue there is in this chapter!)

Funeral - Band of Horses

Almost Lover - Fine Frenzy

I Don't Wanna Break - Christina Perri

High Hopes - Kodaline

__________

Juliet POV

The words hit me like a train. My mouth drops and I feel my anger leaving my body, my drunken thoughts and feelings sober up as I stare at him. I glance down at the ground and back up at him. He in no way looks like he is about to apologize.

The tension grows between us and I'm not sure what my reaction will be. I won't cry - not over Matt not because of Zayn. So what choice do I have but to let my anger and frustrations out?

"That's not fair for you to ask." I growl quietly. Why does he do this? Why do I do this? Why do we push each other until we're stuck in a war?

"How is it not fair?" He demands with anger walking towards me. I no longer have my high of being happy and drunk at the party, I can feel myself being able to process every little thing happening right now.

"Why are you bringing him up?" I demand with more force. The mention of Matt stings more than the firs tonight he brought him up when he was drunk. Not only do I have the sinking feeling about Zayn and Erica, I had Harry's confession, and Zayn's secrets about Eleanor filling my thoughts.

"Why are you bringing Erica up? It's none of your fucking business!" He snaps at me. None of my business? I was his girlfriend - I knew that didn't mean I got to know everything but it meant he had to be open or at least try to be.

"Going through my stuff, asking Louis about Eleanor? Seriously Juliet? Leave it the fuck alone! It's not your business!" He rages, shaking his head with disappointment - as if I had disobeyed his orders. I wouldn't tell you what to do, Harry's words play in my head, like the way Zayn constantly commands me around...

"Do you realize if I had agreed to your idiotic and irrational request about moving in I would be going through your stuff constantly? It would be OUR stuff." I shout at him. He was truly blind, the question of me moving in wasn't even thought out. He didn't have a plan except what he wanted right that moment.

"Well thank the fucking lord you said no!" He laughs with anger shaking through the apartment. "So you feel like answering my question about that cheating ass liar?" He demands, his eyes staring at me with pure anger, his temper rising every minute.

"It's none of your business." I shoot back. I didn't want to be in this apartment anymore. I just wanted to go home... home to Loveland.

"Just like how none of my stuff is your business." He growls back. "How does it feel Juliet? To be on the receiving end of the endless questions you don't want to answer? Not very great huh?" He taunts me, stepping closer to me.

"I only ask the questions because you hide things from me! You constantly seem to be lying and hiding things." I explain with a scoff.

"What did I lie about this time?" He laughs, running a hand through his hair as he looks at me- waiting for me to answer.

"Eleanor, Erica... Liking kids!" I list with a shaky voice, my anger taking over again.

"Why does me liking kids matter?" He shouts. His eyes wide with confusion but his face twisted in anger.

"Because if that isn't true, then what else did you tell me the first night that isn't true?" I demand. "What lies did you feed to me the night we met? It was supposed to be an honest open conversation and I trusted you because I thought 'hey it's a stranger, he gets that I won't see him again so he'll tell me the truth'." I clarify my thought process.