Chapter Three Hundred and Sixty-Five: A distraction.../Going Undercover!

With the remaining undercover Rebels trapped with the comms being jammed, Lieutenant Lyste then orders the workers to form two lines and submit them for verification and questioning as a Stormtrooper orders the workers to present their ID cards for examination!

Lieutenant Lyste: Workers form two lines! Prepare for verification and questioning!

Eldra knows that is not a good sign as Kaitis agrees with her, insisting that they should get out of here before the security measures take a closer look at their IDs!

Stormtrooper 2: Present your identification card for examination...

ELdra: That's not good...

Kaitis: Better get lost before they take a closer look at our IDs...

Knowing that they need a distraction, Ezra tells Chopper to get their attention!

Kanan: I couldn't agree more right now, you guys! Ezra, any ideas?

Ezra: Hmm-hmm! Chopper... Get their attention!

Chopper was way ahead of Ezra, before causing a commotion by starting up a speeder bike, which crashed into a barrier!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Stormtrooper 2: Look out!

Luckily, this distracts the Imperials, and allows Kanan and Ezra to flee the room while Lyste asks Chopper what is the matter with him, and orders the droid to report for maintenance!

Ezra: Now's our chance! Go! Run, run! Go!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Lieutenant Lyste: Droid! What is the matter with you? 

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping) 

Lieutenant Lyste: Report to maintenance!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping) 

While Chopper keeps them busy, Eldra and the guys flee down a corridor and continue on their mission to find out what the Empire is up to!

Eldra: (Sighs) That was close...

Kaitis: At least Chopper's good for something...

Ezra: Uh, no loose wire jokes...

Kaitis: Did I say anything!?

Ezra: He's trying!

Kaitis: I didn't say anything!

Eldra: Ahem, excuse me... l hate to interrupt this... Lovely banter! But now's our chance to find out what the Empire's up to!

Kanan agreed; from what Sumar said earlier, Section A2 is probably a good place to start!

Kanan: Agreed! From what Sumar said, Section A-2 is a good place to start...

Ezra knows that he's right, but they had to change disguises first, reminding him that the workers are still on lockdown!

Ezra: Yes, but not dressed like this... The workers are on lockdown, remember?

But just then, the four Rebels ran into Three Stormtroopers and a Scout Trooper, who reminded them that the workers had not yet been dismissed!

Scout Trooper: Hey! You four weren't dismissed!

Kanan shook his head at Eldra, so much for stealth!

Kanan: So much for Stealth!

Ezra smirked before he and the others all knocked out the Imperial so that they could steal their uniforms!