Chapter Two Hundred and Sixty-Eight: Captured!/Cover exposed...

Back at Skystrike Academy, Sabine, Wedge and Hobbie were brought before Governor Pryce... After the three of them were pushed onto their knees, Pryce demanded to know which of them was the Rebel Agent!

Governor Pryce: I have so many questions... But first, I would like to know which of you is the rebel Agent!

When none of the trio answers, proceeds to demonstrate a torture device. When none of the trio answers, Pryce orders Wedge to be strapped to the device!

Governor Pryce: Do you know what this is? It's most effective at extracting information from the non-compliant... You!

But before Pryce had a chance to torture him, Sabine quickly admitted that she was the Rebel Spy in an effort to save her new friend!

Sabine: No, wait! It's me! I'm the rebel!

But worried for Sabine's safety as well, Wedge accidentally lets her real name slip out!

Wedge: Sabine, don't!

Seeing that she had both had the Agent and her name, Pryce lets Wedge go!

Governor Pryce: And now we have a name...

Dismayed at how that turned out, Sabine sarcastically thanks Wedge for revealing her true name!

Sabine: (Groans) Thanks...

Wedge sighed, knowing that was stupid before apologizing to Sabine for accidentally revealing her real name like that!

Wedge: Blast it! Sorry...

Satisfied, Pryce orders Agent Kallus to escort Wedge and Hobbie to a cell, intending to interrogate Sabine by herself!

Governor Pryce: Agent Kallus, escort these two back to their cell... Sabine and I have a lot to talk about!

As Kallus escorted both Wedge and Hobbie to their own cell, Sabine remarks that the Empire has found someone who can do his job!

Sabine: Looks like they found someone who can do your job!

Kallus frowned as he escorted Wedge and Hobbie out of Sabine's cell, knowing that he had to help them and the girl was like a little Sister to Zeb, and he had to do it fast!