Chapter Three Hundred And Twenty-Nine: Not coming.../Ezra's compassion...

Above Mykapo, Phoenix Squadron had finished their evacuation of the planet and had departed for hyperspace! Back on the Ghost, Hera, Ezra, and Kanan contacted Rex by hologram... Rex informs Hera that they have evacuated everyone on Mykapo who wants to leave before the Empire returns! Hera tells Rex to prepare to rendezvous with the fleet and that they will meet him there... 

Captain Rex(Via Hologram): Well, we have cleared the planet of everyone who wanted to get out before the Empire returns...

Hera: Prepare to rendezvous with the fleet... We'll meet you there!

As Rex logs off, Kanan asks Hera about Iron Squadron... But Hera sadly reports that they are not coming and prepares to tell Sato the bad news! But before she could do so, Ezra offered to reason with them again!

Kanan: What about Iron Squadron?

Hera: They're not coming. I'll tell Sato...

Hera replies that they don't have time and that Iron Squadron's hyperdrive is not working... But Ezra is aware of that, knowing that they could at least help escape as Sabine reveals that she and Chopper could try to fix the Iron Squadron's hyperdrive to help them escape!

Ezra: Hera, wait! Let me try again!

Hera: You don't have time... Their ship has no hyperdrive, and the Empire will be back sooner than later!

Ezra: Right, I'm aware of that, but the least we can do is help them escape from the Empire!

Sabine: Yeah! Chop and I can try to fix their hyperdrive... At least that'll give them a chance to escape!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Hera agrees to their plan but wants them to be ready to leave regardless of whether Iron Squadron is ready! Ezra agrees, knowing that both Kanan and Hera do tend to repeat themselves!

Hera: All right... But I want you all...

Ezra: Yeah, yeah, out of here as soon as possible, whether I convince them to leave or not, yeah I know!

Kanan: Oh! So you can read our minds now?

Ezra: No, but both you and Hera do tend to repeat yourselves, Master!

Kanan: Point taken!

Ezra hugs Sabine and Chopper, before telling both Hera and Kanan that they'll be careful!

Ezra: Don't worry, we'll be careful!

Later, the Ghost departs into hyperspace as the Phantom II docks with Sato's Hammer! Ezra frowned, reminding him that he wouldn't let Sato lose the last Family Member he had because no one should have to go through the same trauma that he went through...

Young Kaitis: Ezra, life is full of disappointments... One such disappointment came on the "glorious Empire Day" when you stumbled into this world... The very same Christmas Day that your mother, my beloved friend, left it... I will not be joining you for Birthday Dinner, nor for any other celebration of this wretched season! Now, please leave before I say something you will regret...

Young Ezra: My offer still stands. You are always welcome, dear Brother...

Young Ezra: I never knew my parents, but my Adoptive Parents spoke of them often... Of his kindness... Her generosity! It's hard to believe that the people they described were that old stick-in-the-mud's little Student! (Chuckles) But his Student he was...  And, by all accounts, he and my Parents were inseparable! She loved him without reservation, and he, her. So he can't be all bad. I have to believe that somewhere in that loathsome old carcass of his, the man my Mom and Dad loved is fighting to get out... I would like to meet him one day! Which brings me to my next toast of the evening: To my beloved Parents: As I entered the world, you departed... Here's to the Birthdays we never shared, and the sad, short one we did...

Ezra: Nobody should have to suffer in the same way that me and my Family suffered...