Chapter Two Hundred and Sixty-Nine: Old Origins.../Time to think of a Plan!

Sabine frowned, refusing to talk or tell Pryce anything!

Sabine: I won't talk!

But Pryce pulled out a Datapad, seeing her file and recognizing her as an old runaway Cadet!

Governor Pryce: Well, let's see how far we can get without you needing to... Sabine Wren, is it? You are far too versed in Imperial protocol not to have been a cadet!

Sabine glared, not believing that she once wanted to work for the Empire when she was still young and reckless! Pryce however, welcomes her home to the Imperial Academy while gripping her chin, both of them will see how tough Sabine really is!

Governor Pryce: And now you've come home, little Mandalorian... So proud! And tough, I think... Well, We shall see!

Meanwhile, both Wedge and Hobbie are thrown into their cell! But Wedge quickly got up, knowing that they had to do something!

Wedge: We have to do something!

But Hobbie knew that would cause both of them to end exactly like Rake! Plus, what the Empire has planned for them has gotta be worse!

Hobbie: And end up like Rake? What the Empire has planned for us has gotta be worse!

Wedge was aware of that, but he also knew that Sabine risked her life coming here to try to get both of them and Rake out of this Academy and they owed her that much and had to try!

Wedge: Sabine came here to get us out... We owe her! We have to try...

Hobbie sighed, seeing that his friend was right about Sabine... Reluctantly agreeing to them trying to get out of here and help Sabine, Hobbie asked Wedge what his plan was!

Hobbie: So what's your plan?

Wedge shrugged, repeating something that Sabine had said to him earlier before their failed escape attempt!

Wedge: I'll tell you when I figure it out!