Chapter One Two Hundred and Two: Chasing the Rogue Inquisitor!/Kanan's orders!

Meanwhile, back on the surface, Kanan, Ahsoka, Eldra, and Vos were still chasing the Eighth Brother, as Kanan was confused as to why an Inquisitor was running from him this time!

Kanan: I've never had an Inquisitor run from me before...

Eldra shrugged, maybe it was because he was outnumbered?

Eldra: Maybe it's because he's outnumbered?

Her old Master disagreed, it didn't look like he was hunting them since he was a little bit surprised!

Quinlan Vos: He did seem surprised, Eldra... I don't think he was looking for us!

Eldra rolled her eyes, first time for everything! But who was the Eighth Brother tracking then?!

Eldra: First time for everything, I guess... Then who is he tracking?

Quinlan Vos: That's what I would like to know!

Ahsoka frowned, unsure how to answer that question right now!

Ahsoka: Hmm...

Just then, Chopper contacted Kanan that he had found the Ship, which belongs to the Eighth Brother, no doubt about that! 

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Eldra: You found the ship? Where? 

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

But Kanan knew that they didn't have time, before telling Chopper to get over there and find the Ship and to not let the Rogue Inquisitor take off while they followed his signal!

Kanan: No, no! Forget it, no time! Get over there and find that ship... Do not let him take off! We'll follow your signal...

Chopper beeped, saying that it was dangerous!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Kanan rolled his eyes, knowing that disobeying him was gonna be dangerous if Chopper didn't get going!

Kanan: No, disobeying me is gonna be dangerous! Now get going!

Chopper did what he was told as Quinlan rolled his eyes at Eldra, asking if Chopper was always this way sometimes to Kanan and the others?

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Quinlan Vos: Sheesh, they always this way to each other? 

Eldra shrugged, more or less!

Eldra: Meh... More or less!