Chapter Two Hundred and Thirty: Dismantler Droids!/From Admiral to Commander!

Kaitis told Sabine to get them down there quickly since they were losing Ships, while Hondo asked how are they gonna get Ships out of there!

Kaitis: Hurry! We're losing ships!

Hondo: Uh, Kaitis, how are we getting those Ships out of here? 

Kaitis: I'm working on it...

However, Eldra argued that Kaitis's lack of attention is getting them into trouble more than ever, especially making him a liability now!

Eldra: You know what you should work on? Explaining when you went soft!

Ahsoka: Stow it, Eldra!

Eldra: Don't you see we're locked up in here because of him?! He had us disobey orders!

Captain Rex: I never thought you disobeying orders was a problem!

Zeb: Yeah! We do it all the time!

Eldra: Good soldiers follow orders! Every choice you've made since Malachor has been wrong! First Hondo, then the Y-Wings! You're becoming a liability...

Kaitis frowned, they can debate on their choices later after they get out of here!

Kaitis: We can debate our choices later! For now, let's focus on getting outta here!

Sabine asked what was Kaitis's plan exactly to get the Y-Wings out of there!

Sabine: Well, Lieutenant, what's your plan to get 'em out of there?

Kaitis: Here's what we're gonna do...

But before Kaitis could finish his idea, Rex warned him that they had more problems right now!

Captain Rex: Look out!

Suddenly, Sabine saw that they had bumped into one of the DTS-series Dismantler Droids, which Hondo had failed to mention earlier!

Sabine: What was that?!

Hondo: Right, right... That is probably a dismantler droid! Forgot that Terba said there might be some guarding the station...

Zeb: And when were you gonna share that information?!

Hondo: Well, of course, I just did...

Kaitis frowned before he asked Sabine if this kind of stuff always happens to her Ezra, and the others!

Kaitis: Sabine, does this always happen to you, Ezra, and the others?!

Sabine rolled her eyes, everywhere she and her friends ago!

Sabine: Everywhere I go!

At Reklam Station, an Imperial officer told Commander Titus that they had a perimeter breach and the Dismantler droids have been activated!

Imperial Officer: Commander Titus, we have a perimeter breach... Dismantler droids have been activated!

Commander Titus frowned, knowing it could possibly be the Rebels that Governor Pryce warned them about!

Commander Titus: It could be the rebels Governor Pryce warned us about...