Chapter Three Hundred and Thirty-Two: Mart's Sacrifice.../Escaping!

Gooti, Jonner, and R3 all quickly boarded Phantom II, as Sabine told them all to hurry up!

Sabine: Hurry it up!

But as soon as his friends got in, Mart however changed his mind and disengaged the airlock once his friends were aboard the Phantom II!

Jonner: Mart, hurry!

Gooti: No! He disengaged the airlock...

Ezra: Look!

Sabine: What's he thinking?

Ezra takes control of the Phantom II and contacts Mart attempting to reason with him.... But instead, Mart told him to get Gooti, Janner, and R3 to safety while he still could!

Ezra: Mart, we're coming in! You need to get out of there!

Mart: No! Jump! Get Gooti and Jonner to safety while you still can!

Ezra rolls his eyes as he flies the Phantom II after Sato's Hammer while avoiding both the Imperial starfighters and bombers, knowing that Mart is as stubborn as he used to be! Meanwhile, Mart charges at Konstantine's light cruiser and releases his cargo of explosives!

Imperial Officer: Incoming targets!

Admiral Konstantine: Intercept with the forward batteries!

Mart: I got 'em... I got 'em!

However, Konstantine neutralizes them with the cruiser's forward batteries! The light cruiser survives the explosion and deploys more TIE fighters after Mart's ship! The TIES then knock out Sato's Hammer's engines, leaving Mart's freighter stranded in space! 

Mart: I didn't get them!

Sabine reports that Mart's ship's engines have been hit and that the power couplings are fried. knowing that they have to get out of here now! When Jonner asks Sabine what she is doing, Sabine reminds Ezra that Hera gave him a direct order that he promised to follow it!

Sabine: His engines are hit... Power's fried from that coupling!

Jonner: What are you doing?

Sabine: We have to go!

Gooti: No, we have to save him!

Sabine: Hera gave you a direct order and you said you would follow it, Ezra!

Ezra nodded but contacted Mart first, wanting to ensure that he'd be okay, as he told Ezra and his friends to escape while they still could!

Ezra: Mart, do you read?

Mart: Ezra, go... Get my friends out of here!

Ezra nodded, but before making the jump into hyperspace, Ezra told Mart that he and his rebel cell would come back for him!

Ezra: We'll come back for you...