Chapter Two Hundred and Fifty-Three: The Fusion begins.../Saving the others!

In, the command center, Ezra was turned away while holding the Sith Holocron in his hands, Maul came in through the door, thinking that Kanan was gone... Seeing that Ezra wasn't listening, the former Sith Lord secretly ordered the tour droids to terminate Hera and the others!

Darth Maul: Terminate the prisoners...

The leader Droid quickly did as he was told, before leaving the room... As soon as the Droids left the room, Maul, quickly told Ezzra that he had lived up to his end of the bargain, and lied that his friends were safe, before telling Ezra to come kneel on the floor with him!

Darth Maul: I lived up to my end of the bargain... Your friends are safe! Come, apprentice, sit... The Holocron, if you please...

Ezra sighed, before coming over to kneel on the floor with Maul... As soon as Ezra settles down on the floor, the two of them exchange Holocrons, while Maul thinks that Ezra doesn't comprehend the kind of power that is nearly within his grasp!

Darth Maul: I doubt that you comprehend the power that is within your grasp...

Ezra frowned before he explained that he already knew what would happen if the Holocrons were fused together!

Ezra: I know if we open these Holocrons together, any question we ask will be answered...

Although Maul was surprised that Ezra knew about what happened when the Holocrons were both opened, but hid his shock before he asked Ezra what his question was!

Darth Maul: So you do understand... Well, my apprentice, what is your question?

Ezra frowned, before reexpressing his desire of what he already wanted!

Ezra: You know what I want... I want to destroy the Sith!

While Maul knew that Ezra did have some ambition in him, he explained that he was seeking something much simpler, but equally elusive...

Darth Maul: You are as ambitious as ever... As for me,
I seek something much simpler, yet equally elusive!

Ezra frowned at Maul, before asking the former Sith Lord what that goal might be!

Ezra: What's that?

Maul just replies that he is seeking only hope before they decide to get this let's get this over with already!

Darth Maul: Hope... Now, let us begin!

Ezra: (Sighs) Now let's get this over with already!

The two of them soon began to open both the Jedi and Sith Holocrons, which are drawn together and fuse, bathing the room in brilliant purple light! Back on the Ghost, the tour guide droids started to execute Hera, Sabine, Chopper, and Zeb with their  Blasters! As all of them braced for the killing blow, Kanan, Eldra, and Kaitis all intervened just in time, beheading the droids with their Lightsabers and using the Force to remove the other Spectres's binders! 

Kaitis: Are you guys alright?

Zeb: (Sighs) Yeah, thanks Kaitis...

After helping Chopper up, Hera asked Kanan and the others where Ezra was right now!

Hera: Where's Ezra?

Kanan told them that their youngest Crew Member was with Maul right now, before telling them that they had to move fast!

Kanan: With Maul! Let's go!