Chapter Three Hundred and One: Who won the War?/Things get worse!

At the Command Center, Ezra and the others finally arrived before destroying the remaining Droids, with Rex declaring that they had won!

Captain Rex: Well, looks like we win...

Kalani however, disagreed with Rex as he prepared to execute Zeb at gunpoint!

Kalani: I disagree, Captain!

However, Ezra intercedes and says that they didn't win because of how old the Droids were!

Ezra: Rex, no! Don't! We didn't win...

Omega agrees, knowing that if the Droids hadn't malfunctioned they all would have been goners and Ezra would have probably gotten more hurt than he did by that blast!

Omega: He's got a point... These droids are so old, they malfunctioned! If they hadn't, we'd be goners and Ezra would have been hurt by that droideka more worse than he already was...

Kalani agrees with the both of them about how the Droid Army would have, thinking the victory would be theirs!

Kalani: The boy and the Young Clone are correct... The droid army would have prevailed! So, technically, victory is ours...

Ezra shook his head no, knowing that he never asked the truth about why the Clone War ended 17 Years ago...

Ezra: No, it's not! Both of you just listen to me for once! (Sighs) I never really thought about it... I never asked...

While Kalani listens, Ezra explains himself as the voice of reason this time! 

Ezra: I know the Jedi were wiped out, the clones were decommissioned, and the droid army was just shut down... The Clone War ended, but why? If none of you won, who did?

Luckily, Zeb finally puts together what Omega and the kid had been trying to tell them!

Zeb: The Empire...

Kaitis: Zeb, that's right!

Omega sighed, that's what she's been saying!

Omega: THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING!

Zeb: And because they're here, and they're about to win again!

They all see that the Empire has arrived in the form of a Landing Craft! Hunter groaned, knowing that this day couldn't get any worse!

Hunter: Argh! Can this day get any worse?!

Ezra sighed, before asking Kalani what are the chances your Droid Army can defeat the Empire!

Ezra: I've got a new calculation for you... What are the chances your Droid Army can defeat the Empire?

Kalani says that his resources are depleted, but didn't think that the Droid Army was not currently at war with the Galactic Empire!

Kalani: My resources are depleted... However, the droid army is not currently at war with the Galactic Empire!

Hunter frowned, want to bet on that one?

Hunter: You wanna bet?

Kalani then gave B1-268 orders to analyze the approaching threat!

Kalani: Unit B1-268, analyze the threat!

B1-268: Roger, roger!

wo Imperial landing craft land near the transport ship and deploy several stormtroopers, A B1-268 and his forces try to greet the Imperials!

Stormtrooper 1: Move in... Is that what I think it is?

B1-268: Greetings. lam unit B1-268... My commander has sent me to report your intentions!

Stormtrooper 2: Yeah... Clone Wars battle droid!

Stormtrooper 1: Surprised its battery hasn't run out!

B1-268: Are we...

However, all of them are attacked and crushed by an AT-AT Walker, that is deployed by a landing barge!

Omega: Don't see many of these anymore!

Zeb: No... And when you do, there's usually a bunch of them!

B1-268: All right, you know the drill...Greetings! Oh, my... Aah!

Omega sighed, haven't they all learned by now that not listening to Ezra always ends in disaster?!

Omega: Haven't we learned never that not listening to Ezra always ends in disaster by now?