Chapter Three Hundred and Fifteen: Rescue!/Left behind?!

Back in the hut, Saxon throws Ezra around, but the kid still refuses to tell him where Rau is right now!

Gar Saxon: Where is he?

Ezra:  I don't know!

Frustrated at this going nowhere fast, Saxon attempts to shoot Chopper with his blaster again! However, Ezra uses the Force to deflect Saxon's blaster bolts twice! Only then does Gar Saxon realize that Ezra has just become a much more valuable captive, seeing that he is a Jedi!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping!)

Gar Saxon: You just became a much more valuable captive, Jedi...

Ezra glared at him defiantly, knowing that this can't be good! But just then, Sabine tosses in a smoke grenade and leads Ezra and Chopper out of the building in all the confusion of the smoke!

Imperial Manalorian Solider 1: Get back!

Imperial Mandalorian Solider 2: I can't see!

Gar Saxon: Where's my helmet?

Sabine: Get up! Come on!

Ezra frowned as Sabine freed him from his handcuffs and gave him back his Lightsabers, asking her what took her so long!

Ezra: What took you so long?

Sabine apologized; explaining that using strategy takes longer and tells him that Rau should be in the Ship with Kanan!

Sabine: I was using strategy! It takes longer... Rau should already be in the ship.

But Ezra knew that Rau was in the Ship all right, as he and his friends witnessed Rau stealing it, leaving all three of them behind for dead!

Ezra: He's in the ship, all right!

As Rau flies away with the Phantom II and heads into space with Kanan, The three rebels are then surrounded by Gar Saxon and his Imperial Mandalorians, causing Ezra to ask Sabine sarcastically how her strategy is working out now!

Ezra: How's strategy working out for us now?

Sabine frowned, knowing that it was not so great!

Sabine: Not so great!