Chapter Three Hundred and Fifty-Nine: 11 Years Ago.../Eldra's Gift...

It was a beautiful crispy eve night after the sun had gone down, and little Ezra was celebrating with some meiloorun Birthday Cake in the living room with Mira and Kaitis inside their Family Home! But Ephraim had pulled Eldra aside, wanting to speak to his Daughter about something that both he and her Mother had talked about the other night!

Young Eldra: (Gasps)

Ephraim: Darling, your Mother and I've been thinking...

Young Eldra: (Gasps) Huh? Thinking about what?

Ephraim: It might be time to tell Ezra about his Real Parents, we can't bear keeping our little light shut out from the Truth anymore like Kaitis has been doing to him and the rest of us for the Last 6 Years almost... He's maturing now, he can be responsible!

Young EldraIt's not Ezra I'm worried about! What if you let us get close again and the feelings are too much for both me and Kaitis? Joy brings our powers out as strongly as Fear!

Ephraim: But if anyone can find a way to help those two, it's Ezra!

Young Eldra: You may be right about that... There's not much that Boy can't do!

Ephraim: Oh, his love could hold up the World!

Young EldraLucky for the world... Okay, we'll tell him now!

After re-entering the living room, both of them heard Ezra trying to explain to both Mira and Kaitis that things around his room were floating in mid-air after he woke up from having a nightmare about his Birth Parents again!

Young Ezra: I'm telling you guys the truth!

Both: Huh?

Young Ezra: Last night while I was having nightmares about my Birth Parents again, things around my room started to float in mid-air!

Kaitis refused to believe it as usual before Mira told her Son to be nice to his little Brother on his special day!

Young Kaitis: Yeah, right... And I'm running late for the Fireworks for the Empire's Celebration right now!

Mira: Kaitis...

Young Kaitis: What?

Ezra asked Eldra if he was going crazy while Eldra frowned at her Father who nodded, she had to tell him the truth!

Young Ezra: What's happening to me? Am I going crazy? 

Young Eldra: (Sighs) No, you're not crazy! You just didn't know...

Young Ezra: Know what? 

Ephraim: Well, I told you how you first came to us, right? 

Young Ezra: Yeah... After my parents died when I was a baby!

Young Eldra: Well, it's actually more complicated than that... You see, I did tell you that your dad was a Jedi Knight and he was always one for telling stories when I was little, right?

Young Ezra: Hmm-hmm... You told me that when I was still learning how to walk!

Young Eldra: So when both he and Captain Rex had told me he'd fallen in love and married a Senator from Naboo who happened to be Queen Amidala herself even though it was against the Jedi Code when we were younger, well, I thought it was just another whopper... But...

Ezra frowned, seeing that this was hard and told Eldra that she did not have to tell him if she didn't want to!

Young Ezra: Eldra, you don't have to tell me if that's difficult for you!

But while Kaitis didn't want his fears coming to life, Eldra insisted on doing this, knowing that Ezra deserved to know the truth!