Chapter Two Hundred and Thirty-Eight: Five Bombers recovered!/Sabine's worry...

Back at Chopper Base, Ezra had reunited with the rest of his friends, glad to see their Youngest Member awake again! After hugging Sabine, Ahsoka, Rex, and Zeb, Ezra went over to talk to Hera, Kanan, and Kaitis! After embracing both Hera and Eldra, Kaitis apologized about messing up the mission!

Kaitis: I'm sorry. Okay? I messed up! As a leader, you have got a responsibility to Phoenix Squadron, Ezra... I almost got my team, you and myself killed! And... (Sighs) You were right, Eldra...

Ezra smiled, knowing that Kaitis did the right thing!

Eldra: Hmm...

Ezra: It happens to the best of us, bro... I mean, Lieutenant Commander Bridger! 

Hera agreed, knowing that if Kaitis hadn't taken charge when he did, they never would have gotten those Y-Wings!

Hera: Ezra's right, Kaitis... If you hadn't taken charge when you did, we would have lost all those Y-Wings for certain!

Zeb smiled, before he handed a datapad to Ezra, explaining who was in charge of that junkyard of a Station back there!

Zeb: Especially since Commander Titus lost his Junkyard of a Station due to you cutting the power down there!

Kanan frowned at that, before asking both Hera and Ezra if that jerk used to be an Admiral from when he held Ezra and the others captive trying to draw him out of hiding!

Kanan: Commander?! Didn't this jerk used to be an Admiral, you guys?!

Ezra smirked, knowing that the jerk probably got demoted because of them!

Ezra: Heh, I bet the jerk got demoted 'cause of us! (Laughing)

Eldra: He also thought that our captures and executions would mean his return to ranking status!

Ezra: Yeah, he should probably get ready for another demotion...

Both: (Chuckling)

Ezra: But we're all back in one piece and we've got five new...

Eldra: Uh, Five old bombers!

Kaitis shrugged, seeing their point!

Kaitis: Good point... 

Hera turned away from Eldra, feeling upset at her right now... But she reassured Kaitis that neither of them was in any trouble right, knowing that he did what he had to do!

Hera: It's okay, Kaitis... You did what you had to do to help both Ezra and your Home Planet!

Sabine: Yeah! At least we got the Y-wings, right Hera?

Hera shook her head, knowing that General Dodonna's unit would be able to use them to help defeat the Empire!

Hera: They're not for us! We have orders to deliver these bombers to General Dodonna's unit... They're part of a wider rebellion we're working to build! It's growing every day...

Sabine: Well, I guess if we're going to defeat the Empire, we'll need all the help we can get!

As Ezra walked away and Kanan quietly followed him, the girls overheard Kaitis and Eldra arguing about whether Eldra was going on another mission or not!

Kaitis: You're going to be going on another mission again, right Sis?

Eldra: I don't think so... Not the next one...

Kaitis: Look, Eldra! let's get one thing straight; there is no way I'm going to let you quit the Rebellion at least until I've had the chance to help you guys free both Lothal and Anakin from their suffering right now even though their ways are different, understand?!

Eldra: Alright, alright!

Sabine frowned as walked with Hera, she was quietly concerned that Eldra no longer seemed to be interested in going on another mission, knowing that she was losing confidence in her abilities after they had taken a serious blow today!