Chapter Two Hundred and Eighty: A Diversion.../Suspiciousness...

Back at the Syndulla house, Hera and Ezra had finally made it to the front door and decided to escape out of the house since Chopper told them that there were fewer Stormtroopers around!

Hera: Chop was right! There are less guards here...

Ezra shrugged, knowing they were not expecting prisoners to just walk out the front door!

Ezra: Well, I guess they're not expecting prisoners to just walk out the front door...

Hera smirked, they just needed a diversion!

Hera: No problem! We just need a diversion...

Chopper was way ahead of them as the Droid rolled in front of the Stormtroopers and tried to talk to them in Binary Lanague, which they didn't understand!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Stormtrooper 1: Is that thing talking to us?

Stormtrooper 2: Looks like it's malfunctioning...

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Ezra nods at Hera to go first, telling her that he'll keep her covered!

Ezra: You go first... I'll keep you covered!

Hera nods, before quickly making her move and begins to approach the front door! But before she could escape, Hera accidentally ran straight into Slavin and Thrawn! Not knowing who she really is, Slavin mistakes her for a servant and warns her that she is not permitted outside the kitchen as he's told many of her kind before!

Captain Slavin: Out of the way, servant! You are not permitted on these floors! I have told you, people, restrict your movements to the kitchen!

Quickly using her twi'lek accent, Hera quickly tries to move away, when Thrawn asks the guards as well as the disguised Ezra to bring her to him, wanting to speak to her!

Hera: Yes, sir! Sorry, sir...

Grand Admiral Thrawn: Just a moment... Guards, bring her here...

Thrawn then asks for the Kalikori from Hera, very interested in it before he asks Hera for her view on the Imperial occupation of Ryloth!

Admiral Thrawn: May I see that? I'm a visitor to your world... It occurs to me it might be beneficial to hear what you have to say about our Imperial Occupation...

Still pretending to be a servant and using her twi'lek accent, Hera doubts that she can be of any help to him!

Hera: I don't think I could be of any help to you...

Thrawn seems to disagree before he tells Slavin's men to bring Hera to his Office for questioning!

Grand Admiral Thrawn: I disagree... Bring her to my office for questioning!

They do so along with the disguised Ezra, while Chopper watches as Hera is led away by the Imperials, feeling helpless to do anything!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)