Chapter One Two Hundred and Twenty-Two:Sparing.../Suspicious about Eldra!

6 Months had passed since the events of Malachor; but even though Kaitis had broken the ice with Kanan and the others, Eldra had acted nothing but cold to him ever since they had gotten back from Malachor without her Master Vos! And whenever Kaitis tried to talk to her, he shut him out, she didn't even visit Ezra in the Med Bay! Even without Ezra or Vos around, it still made everyone on the Base feel even lonelier and lonelier, especially Kanan! One day, Kanan had taken a break from keeping a constant vigil over Ezra and had come outside to watch Sabine's Warrior training with Zeb, while Eldra, Kaitis, Omega, and the Bad Batch were busy on a mission to rescue Hondo Ohnaka from the Imperial prison on the Planet of Naraka, in exchange for some Rebel info!

Sabine: Take that!

Both: (Both Grunting)

Kanan: You gotta be quick to train with the Warriors!

Sabine: (Grunts) Oof!

Zeb: Sorry, Sabine!

Raph knocks Sabine down, but she stands up and punches Zeb as he falls to the ground!

Sabine: I'm almost a full-on Mandalorian!

Zeb: Sweet moves, Sabine! Eat this! Ow! Cheap shot!

Sabine: Was that fair?

Zeb: No!

Sabine: Did I win?

Zeb: I see your point!

However, Sabine took a break when she saw Kanan watching nearby! The two of them looked at each other before they both came over to talk to their Jedi Leader, knowing that he was still worried

Sabine: Still worried about Ezra?

Kanan: Hmm... Yeah!

Zeb: I'm sure that he's proud of you right now, you're doing a great job of helping Kaitis!

Kanan frowned; before expressing his concerns about his friends acting like a bunch of caged animals!

Kanan: (Sighs) I know... Are you okay? 'Cause... You guys are acting like a bunch of caged animals!

Sabine and Zeb reassured their friend that they were  fine, explaining that they were only blowing off some steam, considering that they were all a little frustrated

Zeb: We're just blowing off a little steam, boss...

Sabine: Yeah, things are just kind of tense lately... Right, old friend?

Zeb: You got that right, old pal... We're all just a little frustrated, Kanan!

Kanan frowned; seeing their point about how hard things have been the last 6 Months while they talked about how well Eldra and Kaitis were both doing on the mission right now!

Kanan: I see your point!

Sabine: (Groans) I still can't believe they are on Naraka to break that guy out of prison!

Kanan: Trust me, they need the information he has!

Zeb: You heard the boss... Give Kaitis a chance to keep Eldra's anger and her coldness under control!

Sabine: (Sighs) Don't encourage him!

Kanan: He is in there because of us...

Sabine: (Scoffs) Keep telling yourself that, Kanan!

Just then, Omega was taking a walk before taking a seat beside Kanan and the others! As she did, she remembered the events of breaking in right before they rescued Hondo and Eldra used a scary trick on the AT-DP pilot during their escape...

Eldra: Hey!

Stormtrooper: What? (Groans in Pain as Eldra knocks him out as the others show up!)