Chapter One Two Hundred and Twenty-Five: Kaitis's wish.../Sibling fight!

On the outskirts of the Chopper Base near the Sensor Markers, Kanan was meditating, still confused about the strange voice that he kept hearing for the Last 6 Months, telling the Jedi to follow him into the wilderness...

???: I see you- I see you- Come to me...

Just then, Kaitis came over to sit beside him!

Kaitis: Kanan, I was hoping to see you at the briefing! Or at the Med Bay for that matter...

Kanan frowned, hearing that Kaitis was doing well after the last mission!

Kanan: I hear you've been doing well, kid...

Kaitis frowned before he revealed something that AP-5, Chopper, and the Rebel Doctors had told him a few days ago about Ezra's unconscious state!

Kaitis: I have been stepping up, but... You know, AP-5, Chopper, and the Rebel Doctors told me a few days ago that the reason that they think that Ezra won't wake up is because he believes that Eldra blames him for what happened to Vos, and for what almost happened to you and Ahsoka!

Kanan frowned, knowing that must be heartbreaking for Kaitis to hear... However, the older Jedi doesn't blame Ezra for what happened on Malachor any more than Kaitis or the others do!

Kanan: Well, I don't, and neither does Eldra...

Kaitis frowned, he knew that Kanan didn't, even if he was the one that was almost blinded instead of Ezra... Sabine and the others even told him that Kanan never once got furious at his Student in the short 2 years that he has known him! However, he bitterly wishes that Eldra would visit his unconscious Adoptive Little Brother for once in the Med Bay and tell him that!

Kaitis: Yeah? I wish that she would tell him that and visit him in the Med Bay instead of avoiding him all the time!

Kaitis sadly walks away, as Kanan sighed sadly... He knew that Kaitis was struggling to keep things together, with his relationships with both Ezra and Eldra growing apart now more than ever! Meanwhile; back in her room on her Ship, Eldra was sitting on her bed, when Kaitis came in!

Eldra: Kaitis! Hey, what are you doing here?

Kaitis: I think it's time for us to talk!

Eldra: Really? Now is not a good time! You've been promoted and assigned a really important mission!

Kaitis: Yeah, I've heard!

But soon an argument quickly broke out between the two Siblings, as soon as Kaitis noticed the Sith Holocron on Eldra's Desk and picked it away from her!

Kaitis: The Sith Holocron?! You opened it?!

Eldra: Yeah, I opened it! So what?!

Kaitis: Eldra, you know only someone who uses the Dark Side can open this thing!

Eldra: Well, the things I've learned from it have really helped me!

Kaitis: You're using it?!

Eldra: Maybe you should, too! You might actually learn something new from your old Teachings!

Kaitis: Eldra, do you have any idea how dangerous this path is?!

Eldra: Everything I've learned has helped me win one battle after another! I'm using it for good!

Kaitis: Acting out of anger offers quick results, but it's a trap!

Eldra: Not for me!

However, Kaitis refused to let his Sister make the same mistakes that he once made!

Kaitis: I can't let you keep this...

Eldra frowned, she didn't need anyone to help her, since she had to accept that this was the way that things are now!

Eldra: Fine! I don't need it... Just like I don't need you! (Sighs) As Master Vos would say, we must accept the hand that the universe has dealt us!

Kaitis frowned, knowing that because of Eldra, he might never get to apologize to Ezra and Kanan might never be himself again!

Kaitis: Master Vos is gone, Eldra... Just like all other Jedi Masters that Vader killed, just like he destroyed Anakin... And worse of all now thanks to your coldness and self-hatred, Ezra may never wake up because you blame him for everything that happened on Malachor Six Months ago! The universe dealt us a terrible hand... Your "one-in-a-million" Brother hopes you enjoy your "bigger-than-anyone-else's" problems, ALONE!

Kaitis shuts the door, leaving a shocked Eldra alone in her room... Kaitis hangs his head outside of the room in shame, knowing that Eldra has a lot to learn about what it means to be both a Jedi and a Sister to Ezra!

Kaitis: You think you're very grown-up, Sis... But you have a great deal to learn!

Kaitits leaves for the mission with the Sith Holocron in his hands, before hiding it in his room...